Followers

Wednesday, September 03, 2014

My Wettest Labor Day EVER (+hot pic)

Hey Angelos,

OK…

As you may know, a few days ago we re-opened “Blow Her Mind The First Time 2.0”…

And made 86 more copies available…

That was the number of raving emails I got from guys who had purchased the program...

And Romi decided to open up as many new slots in the program as testimonials we received.

Well…those 86 went pretty fast.

But the good news is this…over the weekend I got sooo many more great emails from guys who have been using the techniques in this ground-breaking new program to turn women on at the drop of a hat…And then give them the biggest, WETTEST, most brain-busting orgasms known to womankind.

In fact, I received ANOTHER 54 great emails…just like this one from Gary in Albuquerque:

“Shawna, I’ve learned more about what makes a woman tick in the past few days than I’ve learned in a lifetime (I’m 46!) Thank god there are women like Romi who can help a guy understand how to give a woman what she truly wants. Now, my girlfriend and I have been together for 6 years, and while our sex life was good, I felt she might be wanting more from me. Which is why I ordered this video in the first place. First believe it or not I used the tricks in ‘One nIght Stand Mastery’ to get her warmed up good and plenty…then I used one of Romi’s patented finger tricks to make her explode in sheer squirting delight all over the sheets! She was still so turned on, she actually let me try soemthing particularly nasty I’ve been wanting to do with her for a long while. So I must send my warmest thinks to both you and Romi for giving me the tools to get down and dirty!”
- Gary, 56, Albuquerque, NM

Glad you were finally able to get in there, Gary! Hope it was as HOT for her as it was for you! =)

And the deal is…for every email we get from a fan of the program…another copy opens up!

Which means there are currently 54 spots available!

So if you’re serious about INTENSE FEMALE SEXUAL SATISFACTION….Now is your chance to learn how!

Get “Blow Her Mind The First Time 2.0” NOW!

The weird thing is, so many of these emails have come from guys who are married or in relationships….

Which proves once again, this program is not just for single guys!

The techniques in it can be used by ANY GUY to create such strong attraction in a woman, she’ll be dying to rip your pants off and wrap her loving lips around you every chance she gets….even if you’ve been married to her for 30 years!

This program contains SEXUALLY EXPLICIT demonstrations of some of the most advanced, top-secret adult film star techniques available today….

Performed by some of the HOTTEST young babes walking planet earth.

I wanted to share some pics I took of these girls with you, just so you’d get a chance to see what’s in store for you when you buy…
 
First, there is Corrinne Blake - the smoking hot 18 year old who had her first scene right after her highschool graduation! Here's a great pic of her getting ready for the shoot:


Next up is Lea Lexis - A master of domination, that will show you exactly how to take control:

And then there's Samantha Rose - at age 18, she vowed to never give oral sex. By 19, her boyfriend was getting 30 minute plus slobbery BJs EVERY day. In this program, she explains what her boyfriend did to make her need to give him oral sex all the time. Take it from me, she's absolutely ADDICTED! Here's a great pic:

 
So Romi happened to give me one of the wildest sexual rides of my lifetime this weekend…

In the backseat of an Uber!!! I’m not sure exactly what she did to me…

She was using some combination of her tongue and fingers to get my clit as swollen as a grapefruit and throbbing like a hand grenade! =)

The female driver looked like she was getting pretty AROUSED herself as she watched us in the rearview mirror…

I don’t think she minded that I left the backseat pretty much DRENCHED in my joy juice

That’s just the kind of FREAK Romi is…

And you’ll learn this technique and LOTS more in “Blow Her Mind The First Time 2.0”…

Get “Blow Her Mind The First Time 2.0” NOW!
Remember, when you order now, you’ll also get all 4 Bonus Programs from the “Squirting Master” Marcus London himself….ABSOLUTELY FREE

These are brand new, exclusive video sex instruction courses with Marcus’ most sophisticated techniques…

And you can only get them RIGHT HERE as a subscriber to this newsletter…

One these 54 copies have been sold, these programs will disappear forever. You’ll NEVER see them again.

As always, your order comes with my 90 Day full MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE…

If you are not TOTALLY satisfied with this program, just email me right here within the first 90 days…

And I’ll return every penny of your purchase quickly and with NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

These 54 spots are sure to go fast….

So if you’re serious about acquiring the skills of a full-on SEX MASTER…this is your last chance to get it.

See ya soon…

Get “Blow Her Mind The First Time 2.0” NOW!

xoxo
Shawna

P.S., Once these last 54 copies are sold, “Blow Her Mind The First Time 2.0” will be pulled forever, and never sold again. This is Romi’s LAST VIDEO EVER! Also, the 4 FREE BONUS PROGRAMS form “The Squirting Master” Marcus London will also never be seen again.

Whether you are married or single, the techniques, tips, and tricks in this EXCLUSIVE NEW PROGRAM use the latest attraction technology to make women UNCONTROLLABLE TURNED ON by you...

They’ll want to drag you into the nearest bathroom stall, rip their panties off, and bend over for you…And they won’t even know why!

Then, you’ll get the advanced sex techniques to make sure she has EXTREME ORGASMS…clitoral, G-Spot, even SQUIRTING….So she’ll be so insanely satisfied she’ll want sex CONSTANTLY…and be willing to do ANYTHING for you to get it…

Personally I know I’ve been in a WAY better mood since I’ve been with Romi…Wanting to cook nice dinners for her, and let her get away with going out with her friends whenever she wants and coming home late…all because I just want more of those tasty ORGASMS only she knows how to give me…=)

So don’t miss out! Get your hands on this BREAKTHROUGH program today, while you still can! It comes with my 100% 90 Day FULL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE…SO you have absolutely NOTHING TO LOSE!

Get “Blow Her Mind The First Time 2.0” NOW!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment