Followers

Tuesday, December 09, 2014

How To Get Her To Look "titty F@cking"

Αngelos,

Today I’m going to tell you about something that you DEFINITELY love doing to your girl… but something that she most likely does NOT love you doing to her. But you are a lucky boy because I’m going to reveal a unique trick to get her CRAVING this same thing that you’ve been wanting her to lust for since you learned what it was!!

What I’m talking about is “Tittie F*cking”! I know the mere thought of it right now is getting you excited! The idea is getting me a little turned on, as well =) And I want to tell you the SECRET to how you can get YOUR GIRL just as aroused by it as you are!

I stumbled upon this little technique the other night when I was with this guy I’d been dating. We’ve been having a TON of great sex but it got to the point where we wanted to change it up a bit! We decided we were going to play a fun, sexy game… See if we could make each other cum without actually having sex!… And that included NO oral sex or any hand jobs!

Now, I’m ALWAYS up for a challenge and to have a little fun in the bedroom, as you well know! So this guy and I began touching and teasing…both of us getting turned on! I was SO HORNY… but one thing I noticed was… I wasn’t wet at all! At least not UNTIL he started to massage my breasts in the MOST SENSUAL way!

A few minutes into it I could feel myself DRIPPING like a faucet on full blast, soaking through the sheets by this totally erotic massage!! And what we ended up doing next… I found myself actually CUMING without having sex!

Now you should know that I LOVE having my nipples touched, kissed, sucked and licked… Like most girls, I’m very sensitive in that area! =) But also like most women I’ve never actually gotten turned on by having a guy slide his precious crown jewel in between the two of mine and orgasming from it… That’s sort of a one way street kinda deal…

But what I now call the “Tittie F*ck Massage” =) got me more excited about having a guy’s penis on my breasts than I ever thought was possible! It felt SOOOOO amazing, to where I thought I was going to EXPLODE in orgasmic bliss!! And I DID!

When you try this on your girl you will not only learn how to turn her ON like NEVER before… but you will get JUST as HOT as she’ll be!

It’s mutual pleasure at it’s FINEST… I promise!

This is because you get to sexually arouse her in such an unexpected way, to where she will be PLEADING for your cock to be exactly where it wants to be… right inbetween her “lovely lady lumps”!

And here’s why… Your girl’s chest is actually her secondary erogenous zone so when you touch it in just the right ways, it leads to arousal of her primary erogenous zones… you know, the places she usually wants you to pay attention to the most!

With this technique you will get to slip your big, thick cock in between her breasts and ride them until the cows CUM home… or until YOU do! =)

But here’s the KEY to getting your girl to LOVE tittie f*cking…You MUST start with turning her sexual dial way UP in the area you will be focusing on… Her CHEST. You do this by FIRST giving her the most sensual breast massage EVER! And I’m going to tell you how to do just that!

REMEMBER though: It’s VERY important with this to treat her like SHE’S the focus of the pleasure here… Once she feels like you are taking care of her body, she will be open and very willing to take care of YOURS! But even more, what you will be doing will make it feel just as good for her as it does for you!

So… first… the MASSAGE.
Next, the TITTIE F*CK!

THE MOOD

Okay… pay CLOSE ATTENTION to what I’m about to say… This is important. What you must NOT forget is that the BEST massages that can get a women from 0 to 60 start with the perfect MOOD! I know you know this, but it’s easy to forget just how valuable this little move is when it comes to totally turning your girl on!

So start by flicking off the lights and lighting some candles. I suggest you invest in nice smelling ones, like lavender which will relax her or vanilla which is actually known to activate the libido and increase arousal!! It will be worth it when the smell of the room alone gets your girl going!

Then put on some relaxing, sexy music… make sure it’s to her taste because the music needs to get her in the mood! I know YOU will already be there =)

Then get your girl completely naked and as comfortable as you can… Lay her down gently on the bed and treat her like a queen!

Next, use your hands to explore her naked breasts…

THE MASSAGE

First, start by teasing her nipples. Using the pads of your fingers, move LIGHTLY around her breasts… the sides… along the top…then start circling around her nipples. This will get those little gems HARD and erect! Then slide your fingers from her nipple brushing lightly along the top and underneath her breasts as these are her MOST sensitive spots… so do not ignore them! =)

Next, kiss around her breasts. BUT before you begin kissing with your lips, use your tongue! Gently flick it across the tip of her nipples back ad forth. Then glide your tongue along the curviness of her breast, circling back up and around her nipple. SUCK on her breasts and really spend a little time here!! This will bring the blood to the surface of her skin and make her breasts ULTRA sensitive to touch…which is EXACTLY what you need!

NOW you can use your lips to kiss her nipples… Your dry hot breath will hit the wetness from your saliva and send tingles throughout her body making her body QUAKE with sexual energy!

Then move from her nipples kissing along he sides of her breasts. Make your way between her breasts and lick her here, sliding your tongue all the way up her neck until you reach her mouth and then KISS her passionately!! I love, love, LOVE when guys do this to me and your girl will love it too! It sounds like such a small thing but trust me… it will really REV her up!!

Finally, massage her breast. Get some good smelling massage oil to keep the mood going. Ylang Ylang essential oil is one of my personal favorites and is known to have an extremely intense aphrodisiac effect! Pour the oil in her hands, warming it up with friction and smooth over her breasts.

Caressing softly at first, then apply a little more pressure. SLOW and gentle is the key here, boys! Her breasts are not doorknobs, so no twisting and turning! Use circular motions and make sure to rub EVERY area of her breasts, because they have essential erogenous zones ALL over them! Then VERY gently pinch her nipples and push them inwards, letting them pop back out! This is fun and feels sooooo good! =)

MOST IMPORTANTLY: Take your time with her and do NOT rush to the next part! Make sure she feels as if you are treating her lovingly! For a woman, whatever happens in the bedroom is best when she feels loved and connected! And once she does, and once she’s turned all the ON, that’s when she’ll be ready for the second half…

THE TITTIE F*CK

Okay… now that you’ve gotten your girl all HOT and BOTHERED, it’s time for the really FUN part!!! With her squirming and wetter than Niagra Falls, she won’t just tolerate having your member rubbing against her now most sensitive area you’ve worked up into a frenzy… she’ll be CRAVING it!

Here, fellas, is where you get to slip your penis right in between your lady’s breasts!

But don’t just surprise her by slapping your dick down on her chest. Sweetly tell her, “Baby, I NEED to feel your beautiful tits on me so bad!!” This is about making her feel like you need HER… You’re in the moment… and she will be too!

Then gently cup her breasts in your hands, slowly slide yourself in between, pushing them close together… Make sure to tell her how much you love feeling her breasts and hot skin against your cock… Some sweet DIRTY TALK about how you love the feel of her body on yours will keep her turned on! But don’t talk TOO much, that can distract her and easily pull her out of the mood!

Now stroke yourself up and down but don’t forget…IF you do it right, this will not only be part of the massage, but it will feel just as good for her as it does for YOU! And soon you will find that she will be asking you to do this more and more! And like I said, you will be a lucky boy! =)

But here’s the real secret to how you get your girl to LOVE tittie f*cking…

As you are THRUSTING your cock between her breasts, continue gently massaging them in clockwise circles… Then… and here’s where your penis will become the ESSENTIAL tool in this amazing erotic massage… rub her breasts in clockwise circles up against your cock!

You are using your penis to assist those hands of yours into giving her the ULTIMATE massage… because three “hands” are better than two right? =) And she WILL agree!!

Now while you are climbing to the peak of climaxing, the trick to help finish her off as well is her NIPPLES. Use your thumbs to VERY LIGHTLY flick across her protruding nipples, faster and faster, building in intensity, but just BARELY skimming across the top of them, keeping your thrusting motion in sync with it.

And RIGHT as you CUM… she will too!!!

WOW! I think I actually just got off typing that! I STILL remember how AMAZING my Tittie F*ck Massage was the other night and I get wet just thinking about it! And I promise you, when you do this you will also give your girl a night she will never forget! And the best part is, you will turn her into a FAN of something she never cared for much before. And you can both enjoy the feeling of the “Tittie F*ck”! =)

xoxo
Shawna

 

No comments:

Post a Comment