Followers

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Sometimes Easy S*x Positions Are Best (Example Picture)

Hey Angelos,

Today I’ve got a cool new position I’d like to share with you… It’s actually a pretty easy one to perform, but trust me...

It’s going to take your girl to unheard-of levels of sexual excitement.

And make you look like a total SEX GOD in the process.

Whether you’ve been in a relationship for a long time… Or it’s your first time with a girl…

This is GREAT for some intense, deep penetrations.

It’s guaranteed to hit her DEEP SPOT, giving her one of the hardest orgasms of her life…

And it also makers YOU seem WAY BIGGER (and THICKER) than you actually are.

To bring her to a deep, satisfying orgasm in this position, you’ll need to be able to pound her for at least 15 good, solid minutes….

When you do, she’ll have one of those “next-level” orgasms women RARELY experience…. But which are TWICE as addictive as a regular female orgasm! =)

OK, I got my cartoonist friend Chris to whip up a very sexy illustration for this report, I think you’re going t like it…

Check it out:


(If you can't see it, click 'enable images')


Like I said, this one is pretty easy to pull off, you don’t need to be in great shape to do it…

But the lady in your life will thank you for it!

Give it a try tonight, and be sure to let me know how you like it! I always love hearing back from you!

xoxo
Shawna

P.S., If you cant last 15 minutes at least, then you might want to check out “Superman Stamina,” the revolutionary DVD program for lasting up to a FULL HOUR in bed with even the hottest women…

I made a neat video about it that explains everything you need to know to get that All-Night Stamina you’ll need to really master this position….

Check out the video below if you want to learn more!

Go HERE to Learn More About “Superman Stamina”

No comments:

Post a Comment