Followers

Wednesday, December 09, 2015

Can't stay hard? Try this...

Dear Angelos,

In my last email, I showed you how to make your cock feel BIGGER during sex…


And since then, I’ve gotten a lot of letters from very happy men...who’ve been using my expert size-boosting techniques - and enjoying the results;)


But I’ve also been getting a lot of messages like this one from Charlie in Montreal:

Hey Shawna,

Great tips! My girlfriend was very (pleasantly) surprised by how large my penis felt when I used them.

But in that email you also mentioned that there are some foods and supplements that can increase a man’s sexual endurance.

Could you elaborate on what those are?

A big dick is definitely a plus, but it can’t make up for low stamina in bed.

I’m not saying I’m a 2 pump chump every time, but lately, it’s been happening more and more often (probably has to do with getting older).

I can tell how disappointed my girlfriend is very time I cum too quickly, or my dick just gets tired and goes limp before she can orgasm.

She tells me it’s not a big deal, but it’s embarrassing and makes me feel like less of a man. I believe that a REAL man should satisfy consistently.

I’m desperate to fix my performance and would really appreciate your help.


Well, since so many guys wrote in this question last week…


I’ve decided to help ALL of my fans increase their sexual endurance!


And in my experience, the best remedy for a cock that cums too fast…or goes limp way too quickly…

…is a male supplement called Mega Endurance.


The name of this powerful, all-natural formula says it all.


Simply take it every day as directed and soon you’ll be enjoying:

*Increased blood flow for firmer hard-on

*Long-lasting erections that don’t wilt until YOU decide cum

*More energy in bed - so you can go for long periods of time without slowing down, getting winded, or having to ask your girl to ‘get on top’
*More control over every sexual situation (from foreplay to deep penetration)
*Improved mood and decreased anxiety (which is a leading cause of firmness and stamina issues)
*The ability to get hard rock hard in seconds

And when your lady starts getting used to your turbo-charged shaft…


OR you want to shock a new lover with even more pleasure…


You can pop an additional capsule 30 minutes before any “special” occasion...and give your already-enhanced cock an EXTRA big boost of endurance.


Now, benefits can be expected within 2 weeks—and your results will continue to become stronger and more intense over time.


But many users notice a significant improvement after just a few DAYS!


That’s because Mega Endurance relies on a unique blend of ingredients, which was discovered by adult-film legend, John Lawrence…

...after low endurance nearly ruined his career AND his love-life.


So when you add Mega Endurance to your daily health regimen…


You’ll be fortifying your cock with the exact same formula that gave John the rock-hard erections and all-night stamina, that he needed to stay in the industry…

…and avoid getting dumped by his sexually frustrated girlfriend (he broke up with her a few years later - but that’s beside the point).


I should also add that this supplement is just as important for men who have ‘occasional’ low endurance…


As it is for guys who cum too quickly every time.


Because once you start blowing your load prematurely (even if it happens infrequently), it doesn’t take long for it to become a persistent issue.


For some men the problem escalates very rapidly and for others it’s a bit more gradual.


But either way - if you don’t take action as soon as possible - low endurance will destroy your sex-life!


Fortunately, Mega Endurance is designed to significantly improve a man’s performance at ANY stage of endurance loss.


So whether you need to bring your cock back from the dead…

Or simply ensure that you NEVER have an “off-night”…


This is supplement is guaranteed to give you the results you’re looking for - without any side effects or health risks.


In fact, today many of my friends…costars…and guys I’ve dated… SWEAR by Mega Endurance ;)


And since my last email generated so much demand for a way to last longer in bed, this morning I called John…

…to ask if he’d be okay with letting my fans try his amazing formula at a special insider price.


And as you may know, John genuinely loves helping his fellow man - so he gladly offered to give you 50% off!!!

Go here to save 50% off Mega Endurance

After all, you probably know that “thinking about something else” isn’t effective when you’re inside a girl’s wet, eager pussy…


Plus, it makes YOUR sexual experience less satisfying.


Luckily, with Mega-Endurance you don’t have to rid your mind of dirty thoughts, to avoid finishing too fast (which never works anyway)…


And you can say goodbye to the embarrassment of losing your hard-on halfway through…

(not to mention, you can say goodbye to that look of disappointment on a woman’s face!)

And right now you can experience the Mega Endurance promise of sky-high confidence and enhanced sexual satisfaction for HALF the price.

Go here to save 50% off Mega Endurance

But here’s the catch: John will only be running this 50% off sale until the end of this week.


So if you want to enjoy exclusive fan savings on the most extreme endurance boost a man can get…


You have to get your order in ASAP.


I hope this email has answered a lot of your questions - made the sex-life you deserve more affordable!


But if you have any other concerns, suggestions (or just want to share a naughty story;), please don’t hesitate to write in…

Your emails always make my day - and inspire me to keep finding new ways of making your fantasies come true!

XOXO,
Shawna

No comments:

Post a Comment