Followers

Sunday, June 08, 2014

2 GIRLS TEACH SEX: Girls love HUGE loads!

Angelos,

My biggest turn on is a man who can blow an ENORMOUS load all over my smooth, naked body!

Me just lying there on top of the soaking wet bed sheets we've been banging on all night, covered in thick, warm jizz...mmmmm! =)

Of course a guy will think that's HOT, but I LOVE it too! And truth is, the majority of women CRAVE bigger, stronger loads from their men.

I sent you an email on Thursday about ejaculation etiquette and I really hope you've been putting my tips to good use this weekend hehe!

But my main concern is MAXIMIZING your lovemaking skills, turbo charging your libido, and DOUBLING the size of your load for a sweaty, breathless, and totally enhanced sexual experience!

So, as a little reminder...John Lawrence is offering Max Recovery for 50% OFF until the end of this weekend when you buy 3 bottles...

Max Recovery was specifically formulated to dramatically speed up your recovery time after sex, so you'll be ROCK-FREAKIN-HARD, and totally ready to go within just minutes of having an orgasm...at ANY age.

But the BEST part is that it literally DOUBLES and in some cases...TRIPLES your sperm volume and thickness...the perfect ingredient to a HOT, and NAUGHTY night of sex...

And I STRONGLY encourage you to take advantage of this one-of-a-kind formula to benefit not only YOU...

But the next lucky lady you get to be DEEP inside of =)

Click Here To Get Max Recovery at 50% OFF!

If you're looking to turn back time and get the sex drive and stamina to perform the way you did in your early 20s, this is EXACTLY what you need...

And trust me, women secretly hope for massive loads as you're ready to blow.

I hear it ALL the time from other girls in the industry and even from my low-key, more conservative girlfriends.

They say it makes them wetter, gives them a sense of accomplishment, and boosts their confidence in the bedroom knowing they're the reason for your EXTRA fluids.

Plus...it's 10X MORE exciting to see it all come out like a garden hose hehe! I mean come on...no one likes a leaky faucet =(

Click Here For Max Recovery at 1/2 The Price!

Whether it's with a girl you've just met, or your wife of 30+ years...this brilliant formula lets you give her the HOTTEST, craziest, and WETTEST sexual experience she'll be dying to brag to her friends about.

And I can assure you she'll keep coming back for more.

Max Recovery really is the absolute and ULTIMATE male load volumizer that you NEED.

It will give you the rocket fuel and power you must have to perform like the sexual BEAST I know you are...

While giving you some of the most MONSTROUS loads you've ever blown...

And like I always say...the more the merrier =)

XOXO

Shawna

P.S. Max Recovery will give you marathon sex sessions and the intensity your woman is dying for. I promise you won't be disappointed...

Click Here to Get it at 50% OFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment