Followers

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

2 GIRLS TEACH SEX: Ancient Indian Sex Technique (Details Inside!)

Hey angelos,

So…I just got back from a short vacation, and something VERY exciting…and very SEXY…happened that I really wanted to share with you.

Ten days ago, a couple of girlfriends and I headed to India. I’ve always wanted to visit this exotic place, and was ecstatic to finally have the chance to go with some of my best and oldest friends!

We stayed at a resort on Kerala Beach. The moment we arrived I was totally TURNED ON by the natural beauty of this place…
All I could think about was how amazing it would be to have sex in such an exotic place! Unfortunately, that wasn’t the reason I was there….So I had to get my dirty little mind out of the gutter! =)

I was there to have a “girls only= getaway”…To relax in our bikinis by the pool, have a few fruity cocktails and get rid of as many tan lines as possible…

Although we found out that nudity is frowned upon there, so we had to get a little creative…if you know what I mean. =)

Of course one of the MUSTS was getting a massage! They had an amazing spa at the resort and I was excited because there I was allowed to strip down to NOTHING…which is always one of my favorite things to do.

The massage made my body totally MELT…I guess I really needed it! But little did I know at the time, that later that night I was going to get something else that would make my ENTIRE BODY SHUDDER…!

After my “de-stress” massage at the spa, my girlfriends were nowhere to be found…so I decided to wander the grounds while I waited for them.

I guess the massage put me in some sort of zone, because I didn’t even realize how far I had ventured off…I was pretty far from the hotel!

I had made my way down to the “backwaters” of Kerbala and I spotted a guy fishing with this bow and arrow looking thing…

Curious, I stopped to ask him about it…and he turned to greet me. His name was Ravi, and he was a local fisherman.
Ravi spoke pretty good English so we started chatting. He was probably in his 40s, and not in the best shape…But there was just something about Ravi’s energy that I immediately felt connected to.

Before I knew it Ravi and I had been talking for over an hour! I knew my girlfriends would be looking for me so I had to go…

But we both wanted to see each other again. So we agreed to have a drink later that night.

After I split with my friends that night I met up with Ravi down at one of the bars on the beach.

We talked for hours! I told him what I do for a living and the conversation turned into something even more interesting…TANTRIC SEX.

You may have heard of it. It’s that ancient technique for creating EXTREME sexual pleasure. It uses the power of your mind to fully arouse a woman’s whole body…for some of the most mind-blowing sexual experiences imaginable!

Tantra techniques are used all the time to create FULL-BODY, MULTIPLE ORGASMS because of the deep mental connection that’s involved. Normally I don’t really buy into that kind of stuff, but it was about to become UNDENIABLE for me…

One thing Ravi mentioned that peaked my interest was something called a Yoni massage. Yoni means “vagina” in Sanskrit…and that’s exactly what this erotic massage focuses on. I had actually heard about it before…but surprisingly, never had one!

When I told Ravi, he was surprised too and offered to show me the magic of it… I was instantly turned on simply by the thought of it! =)

I ended up going back with Ravi to his place, where he proceeded to give me the full Yoni Massage experience— and an unbelievable orgasm using just his hands that my entire SOUL felt! It sent these electric chills throughout my whole body and I shook uncontrollably… in a good way, of course!

We went on to try some pretty crazy Tantric sex positions that night…For an older guy, Ravi had amazing stamina. I lost count of how many orgasms I had in hour after hour of mind-blowing sex…I slept most of the next day away.

But it was that first orgasm he gave me with the Yoni massage technique that I kept thinking about later…

It was without a doubt one of the most INTENSE orgasms I’d ever experienced, and I’ve experienced A LOT! I knew immediately I could not keep the secret of this ancient sex technique to myself. I had to share the wealth!

So if you want to know this ancient secret to giving your girl an orgasm that she’s GUARANTEED to have never experienced before…read on!

I’ll give you all the juicy details from my experience on how to do just that!

Step #1 - The Preparation

Get your girl completely naked and lay her down on her back. Put a pillow under her head so she can look down and watch as you rub her body. Put another pillow under her hips to hoist them slightly up.

But make sure to cover it with a towel because there’s a big possibility of some serious water works happening…and I’m not talking about tears… well, maybe tears of joy! =)

Next spread her legs apart, bending them just slightly so her clitoris and vagina are completely exposed and ready for you to touch.

Now, here’s the MOST important part and the KEY to a mind-blowing Yoni massage! And that’s to put your girl at complete ease.

Have her take a few deep breaths, making sure she’s totally relaxed and UNINHIBITED. This will put her in touch with all of the sensations in her entire body so her mind will be on nothing else.

This is what the Yoni Massage is all about. It will knock down any mental barriers she may have that keep her blocked from having a phenomenal orgasm!

Step #2 - The Massage

Okay… now’s time for the fun part! Start by gently massaging your girl’s body. Her arms, breasts, stomach, thighs and legs. This will relax her body even more…

Next, pour some massage oil or lubricant on her clitoris. Let it drip down her outer lips and over her vagina and begin slowly and very thoughtfully massaging the area. You should notice her body start to quiver and tremble with pleasure…

Now here’s what makes this technique unique…Using your thumb and index finger, gently squeeze her outer and inner lips together, and slowly slide up and down the entire length of each lip.

An important part of this technique is EYE CONTACT…Be sure to look deeply into each other's eyes. The idea here is to fully connect with her. That mental connection is more of a TURN ON for her than you think!

Meanwhile, begin softly stroking her clitoris with small circles, then very gently squeeze it between thumb and index fingers.
 
REMEMBER: The entire time your goal should be to keep her as relaxed as possible! Whisper dirty talk to her as you look right into her eyes…Tell her all the things that turn you on about her. You can also lightly kiss or lick the inside of her thighs…This is sure to drive her wild with anticipation.

Step #3 - The Finishing Move

Now, slowly insert your middle and ring fingers into her vagina. Be careful not to go too fast, you want every touch to come from a loving place. Then very gently massage the inside of her vagina, moving up, down and sideways with varying pressure, speed and depth.

You are nurturing her vagina. With your palm facing upwards, and the middle finger inside of her, move your middle finger in a "come here" gesture towards the front of her vagina.

At this point, her body will to start to QUIVER…and it will only intensify when you begin to stimulate her clitoris with your thumb! And to really get her shaking, if your girl is comfortable with it…Insert the pinky of that same hand into her anus… or simply press FIRMLY on it.

This will drive her crazy! Then use your other hand to lovingly massage the other parts of her body. Continue massaging, using differing speeds, pressure and motion…Meanwhile, make sure to keep strong, sensual eye contact.

When she starts to climax, continue massaging and thrusting, keeping an even pace. Multiple orgasms will likely occur…Each gaining in intensity. In Tantra they call this "riding the wave.” =)

Then end the massage slowly and gently…
 
Don’t forget! The goal with this tantra technique is to show your lady’s most sensitive part some serious TLC. It’s to put her at full and total ease, not to get her to orgasm. And tell her this! It will get rid of any pressure there might be. But TRUST ME, fellas. If you can do this for her, her body will AUTOMATICALLY give her the BEST orgasm she’ll ever experience!

After the trip, I couldn’t get the Yoni Massage out of my head! And I wanted to see if it would have the same effect on my girlfriend Bethany! So I invited Bethany over and tried it on her. Sure enough, she was blown away! She said she felt as if she had an out of body experience!

This ancient massage is really what they mean when they say “the magic touch!”. I could actually see Bethany’s toes curling!

The Yoni massage is a ritual of receiving sensual erotic energy through the entire body and the secret to giving a woman an amazing full-body orgasm. Your girl will become positively ADDICTED to this one-of-a-kind experience which only YOU will be able to give her…

And trust me, she’ll be willing to do just about ANYTHING you want to get more of those mind-blowing orgasms! =)

xoxo
Shawna

P.S., Please try out this exotic “Yoni Massage” technique for giving your girl a powerful, full-body orgasm she’ll NEVER forget. Then write back to me and let me know how much your girl liked it! I want to hear all the “juicy” details! If you like this technique, I’ll share some more of the crazy Tantric positions Ravi used on me that night in India in one of my future emails! =)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment