Followers

Thursday, October 02, 2014

Μy #1 Turn-On (Hint: It's NOT What You Think!)

Angelos,

Today I’m gonna talk to you about what’s the most important thing to me during sex….

The absolute #1 essential thing to making a powerful, memorable sexual experience for me…

The kind of thing that makes me want to sleep with a guy again, and again..and again.

You might think it’s something like great oral, or super deep penetration, or even squirting orgasms…

And believe me, those things ARE important…

But there’s one trick that trumps ALL of those things.

That’s because when a guy does this…

It makes all those other things even more intense.

What is it?

Dirty talk.

You heard me right…

When a guy knows how to talk dirty to me in a way that’s aggressive, yet also sensual…

There is NOTHING that gets me wetter…

In fact, if a guy doesn’t know how to talk dirty to me in bed…It’s a safe bet I WON’T have an orgasm with him.

It all has to do with establishing an EMOTIONAL CONNECTION.

Women NEED to have one during sex in order for it to be a truly amazing experience.

You can do everything else right…

But if you don’t have an emotional connection…It’s like a birthday party with no cake!

However, there’s a RIGHT way to do it and a WRONG way to do it.

And if you do “dirty talk” WRONG….It’s a HUGE turn-off.

Let me give you an example…

I was dating a guy once, and I was really into him…

And the first time we got into bed together, I was SO excited…

I even thought I might be in LOVE with this guy!

So we’re making out….

And all of a sudden he starts ordering me around, telling me to go down on him in a super aggressive way…

And worst of all….He even starts calling me “bitch!”

Screeeeech.

I told him to stop right there. This was the FIRST time we had ever been together…

And I definitely did NOT know this guy well enough for him to start calling me that.

Needless to say, it was a HUGE turn off. I told him I wanted him to go….

We went out on one more date after that….But it just wasn’t the same. After that, I never saw him again.

He had completely turned me off.

Now, being aggressive with your dirty talk, even calling your girl names like that CAN be a turn-on…

But you have to do it the right way, at the RIGHT TIME.

And a girl first has to totally TRUST you before you can get away with stuff like that.

If we had been sexual together several times, and I already trusted him…THEN if this guy had talked to me like that, it might have been a huge TURN-ON rather than a TURN-OFF.

So timing is essential.

And more importantly…You have to be able to READ your girl.

Here’s some hints about how to go about doing “dirty talk” the right way:

- Be assertive. There’s nothing worse than a guy who’s timid about it. However, this is different from being overly aggressive or demeaning…especially if you do not know the girl that well.

Examples of assertive things to say: “Baby, you look so sexy tonight, I can’t wait to slip my cock inside you.”

Or…“I’m going to run my hand slowly down your thighs and open up that hot, pink little pussy of yours. I want to feel the juice dripping down my arm before I fuck you.”

Ooh…I actually got a little bit wet just WRITING that! =)

- Don’t be afraid to ask her what she’s into beforehand or even during sex.

Some girls are really into the rough stuff, so it never hurts to ask, especially once you’ve been with her a few times. It’s way better to be up front and clear about it than risk turning her off by saying something she doesn’t want to hear.

If she IS into the rougher stuff, you can start by telling her what a dirty little slut she is, or how she’s been a bad girl and you’re going to punish her. Then you can throw in some hair pulling, some light ass-slapping. Be assertive, confident….but NEVER cruel.

- Pay attention to what’s turning her on, then tell her how much she likes it. “You like it when I fuck that slippery wet pussy, don’t you?”

She wants to know YOU’RE in charge of what’s turning her on. She also wants to know you’re paying attention to what’s happening with her body. She wants to know you’re thinking about her…and ONLY her!

- Make her feel beautiful. Example: “You look so sexy with my cock in my mouth.” “I love the way you look when I’m fucking you.”

Make her feel beautiful, and she will be WAY more open to trying all sorts of dirty, sexy things with you.

- Mix in the sensitive stuff with the nasty stuff. Don’t be afraid to tell her you love her (if it’s true!)

Be sure to sprinkle in some deep, soulful kisses in between whispering dirty secrets into her ears.

- Use the right words.

You definitely don’t want to be saying technical words like “penis” and “vagina.” Sounds too clinical. Use taboo words like “cock” and “pussy”…It puts her in a state of mind that she’s being a little naughty…and we like that!

Get comfortable saying those words by yourself if you’re not already. That way, they won’t sound awkward coming out of your mouth.

- Finally, know when NOT to talk. There’s a fine line between just the RIGHT amount of dirty talk and TOO MUCH dirty talk. In general, it’s great in the beginning of sex…During foreplay, and as you first penetrate her. But as you really start pounding away, it’s not quite so necessary.

Well, that’s it. I hope you got some good ideas for putting some hat, nasty “dirty talk” into your lovemaking here.

I can’t tell you how important it is….

Remember, it’s all about CONNECTING to a girl. Get to know what she likes, what turns her on…And what DOESN’T turn her on…

And you’ll go a long way toward giving her some truly amazing, HEART-POUNDING SEX.

xoxo
Shawna

P.S., If you’ve got things that YOU like to say to a girl during sex….Please write me back and let me know! I always like hearing from you, and I want to know what sort of dirty talk turns YOU on. =)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment