Followers

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

2 MORE Days to discover Oral Sex Magic (Surprise Statement!)

Dear Αngelos,

Are you ready for a BIG announcement…?

Great=)…Here goes!

You remember how excited I was about Memorial Day, right?

And, more than anything, about the opportunity to honor our military men with an unprecedented, 60% OFF SALE on Oral Sex Magic…

In case you forgot, Oral Sex Magic is my REVEALING program that's guaranteed to totally transform the way you pleasure her pussy…

It's definitely a MUST-SEE, because, most guys have no idea that they're actually doing it all WRONG!

…And I want ALL my fans to have this PRIVILEGED sexual information, that most other guys still DON'T=)

Well, this morning, something happened that made me SO happy, I just HAD to EXTEND the sale…and (after a lot of pleading and bargaining with our accountant) I was able to stretch my Memorial Day fan discount for TWO MORE DAYS!

What happened, you ask?

Well…in my last email, I told you that MANY of my fans were, or currently are in the military…

And it's BECAUSE their sacrifice, support, and letters have meant so much to me over the years that I decided to run such a DRASTIC sale thing weekend...

WELL, you won’t believe what I JUST read...

A truly touching (and slightly DIRTY;) email from a fan who’s deployed in the Middle East…thanking ME for spicing up his long-distance relationship with his girl back home.

…On a day when I should be the one thanking HIM for his service!

Can you imagine?!

Take a look…(I changed the name to protect his privacy)

Dear Shawna,

         Its ***** from Iraq. My girlfriend and I talk twice a day on Skype. Ya, it’s a long distance relationship.  I'm a contractor and I am gone for 3 and a half months then home for one.

The other morning we were talking and I knew she was all alone, so I told her about your emails and your programs that I had ordered.

  I was explaining to her that even though we have a great sex life, I wanted to learn to be a better lover and please her in ways that we haven't thought of.

I could tell that just the gesture of it had got her all Hot and Bothered. I started to talk dirty to her, telling here all the naughty little things I was going to do to her—like the ways I'm going to touch her, kiss her, and tease her!  She revealed her breast and started touching herself, getting really into it.

I kept talking dirty and telling her what to do. She got out her favorite glass toy that I bought for her and started to insert it!

I told her to take it and suck on it as though it were me and take her other hand, reach around under her leg, and insert a finger inside of her self!

 She came almost instantly!

 I of course was taking care of myself here on my end, as I told her what to do, what position to get in, and kept telling her to come for me.

She was EATING it up!  She must have came at least four times (keep in mind, this is computer sex)!

By the way, I was sitting naked on an exercise ball.  Watching her get into it and have orgasm after orgasm got me so worked up that I lost control and fell off…but quickly got back up as though nothing had happened!

We came at the exact same time, and then broke out into laughter together at my slip up!

Needless to say we both had a great experience and we are both really excited to enjoy your videos together, and add what we learn to our sex lives!  Got one month to go yet and you have already helped!

Thankfully yours,
*****


This email totally made my Memorial Day!

…And I knew I had do MORE to thank those serving our country for making a difference in my AND for letting me make a difference in theirs!

So NOW all my fans have until WEDNESDAY to purchase Oral Sex Magic at a 60% DISCOUNT!

To access the EXTENDED 60% OFF sale, click HERE…

Also, I have an IMPORTANT update…

When I first launched this sale, I promised the FIRST 200 people who take advantage of my 60% OFF Memorial Day offer on Oral Sex Magic, would ALSO receive Superman Stamina for FREE…

Remember, Superman Stamina is PROVEN to increase your sexual stamina—regardless of age, experience, or fitness level increase…allowing you to f*ck for HOURS;)

Well, GOOD NEWS: As of today I still have 14 copies of Superman Stamina left…So you still have a chance to receive this POWERFUL program!

But it’s first come, first served…so if you’re interested in getting this fantastic BONUS, do NOT put ordering Oral Sex Magic off till the last minute!

To get 60% OFF Oral Sex Magic click HERE…

I know it’s a little unusual for a Memorial Day sale to last 5 WHOLE DAYS…but I don’t care!

…If it were up to me, I’d run sales honoring our military EVERY WEEK—but unfortunately, the high cost of video production makes that impossible.

In fact, I probably won’t be able to offer a 60% discount for quite some time once this sale ends…:(

…So PLEASE don’t miss out on this very special chance to save BIG on a video program that’s GUARANTEED to enhance your sex-life for YEARS to come!

Click HERE to save 60% on Oral Sex Magic!

After all, this kind of knowledge is the gift that keeps on giving…if you know what I mean;)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend…and let me know what you think of Oral Sex Magic once you’ve had a chance to apply all the HOTTT new techniques you learn...

I bet you’ll have some GREAT oral sex stories in no time…and I’m already getting VERY excited to hear them;)

XOXO,
Shawna


 

No comments:

Post a Comment