Followers

Sunday, May 24, 2015

How to: Make her cum with your tongue (HUGE holidaysale)

Dear Angelos,

Memorial Day is such an important tradition, and I hope you take some time this weekend to reflect and remember the extraordinary men and women who've given their lives for your freedom…

This holiday is especially close to my heart, because MANY of my fans are war veterans, or are CURRENTLY serving in the military.

…And let me tell you—I’m so HONORED to know that real-life HEROES take the time to read my letters and trust my videos to make them heroes in the bedroom as well;)

For instance, here's a very sweet message I got just last week…

Hi Shawna,

I have been reading your stories and love that they're always full of pleasure, intensity and excitement, from beginning to end.

I'm an ex- military guy who had little prior knowledge of how to make my girl cum…but that's all changed ever since I started following your advice.

I'm really looking forward for your next email!

Regards,
*******


And I get letters from patriots like him all the time!

But unfortunately, a few months back, I was heartbroken to receive a different kind of letter from the front...

Hello Miss Shawna,

    Quick question, do you have a military discount for this tutorial video? Even with your two-day sale, it's still over my military budget.

Truly,
SSG. *******


Right away, I realized that other military men might have this problem as well…

But as far as I’m concerned, if even ONE national hero can't afford my programs, that's one too MANY:(

After all…if anyone truly DESERVES the upmost in sexual satisfaction, it’s the brave men who serve our country!

Well, this Memorial Day I want to make sure my military men feel loved...

So I’m doing something I’ve NEVER done before…

I've gone ahead and put one of my FAVORITE videos, Oral Sex Magic on SALE…NOW through MONDAY (May 25th)…

AT 60% OFF THE REGULAR PRICE!!

And don't worry...Though this sale is meant to HONOR America's heroes, both past and present…as one of my fans, you can still get Oral Sex Magic at 60% OFF, even if you HAVEN’T served.

Why did I choose this particular program?

For one, this video is TOTAL eye-candy…who doesn't love watching gorgeous girls give one another INTENSE oral pleasure?!

But the main reason is, I consider Oral Sex Magic MANDATORY viewing for EVERY man...

You see, how well you go down on a girl can literally MAKE or BREAK her evaluation of you in bed…and if her clit isn't completely satisfied, well, guess what…

She probably won't be very eager to f*ck you again…

…Has the girl you recently slept with still not called you back?

…Is sex not exactly a regular part of your marriage?

Lackluster oral may be to blame!

AND, did you know that women are way more willing to go down on YOU if you give THEM truly satisfying oral pleasure?

Yep…the better you lick her pink, the MORE blow jobs you get!

Now, I don’t want to freak you out, but…as a girl, I can tell you that the MAJORITY of men—no matter how old they are, how many women they’ve gone down on, or how frequently they perform oral—are eating pussy ALL WRONG…

And what’s really scary is…THEY DON’T EVEN KNOW IT, because most girls are too “nice” to say anything.

Why do you think we fake orgasms?

Here’s the cold, hard truth: No one knows how to go down on a woman better than a WOMAN…

But the good news is, you can LEARN to tongue her just as well—IF you learn from a woman, that is.

It sounds logical, but for some reason, guys almost ALWAYS turn to other men for advice. Kind of silly, right?

Which is why Oral Sex Magic features only FEMALE instructors…

…And my lovely ladies will show you, EXACTLY how to give your girl mind-blowing orgasms every time you go down on her!

By the time you finish this tutorial, you’ll know…

*All the DIFFERENT types of orgasms a woman can have during oral sex…and how to give them to her!

*What to do BEFORE performing oral sex, so she’s already turned on before you even lick her…

*The 3-step tongue flick that’s proven to make women cum OVER and OVER…

*Clit-licking techniques that 99% of men DON’T know about…

*How GIVING great oral leads to RECEIVING great oral…

Plus many other oral maneuvers that are guaranteed to make YOUR tongue the BEST she’s ever had!

Discover Oral Sex Magic for yourself HERE

… And, did I mention your sexy teachers will be demonstrating all of these techniques on one another?;)

Trust me, even if you THINK you know everything there is to know about eating pussy…odds are, there’s still plenty of room for improvement.

This program has even been known to SAVE relationships!

Now, 60% is the biggest discount I’ve ever given…but it’s the least I can do to express my gratitude to those who've fought in the name of FREEDOM!

…After all, without freedom , how could a girl like myself be OPEN and HONEST about sexuality…And promote the JOYS of sex, without being judged?!

Plus, I've always had a thing for guys in uniform;)

That’s why I’m going to SWEETEN this already sweet deal…

…By giving the first 200 people who order Oral Sex Magic before the end of the day on MONDAY, May 25th, a copy of one more MUST-SEE program, Superman Stamina...for FREE!!!

Because, let’s face it, making a woman cum with just your cock isn’t always easy…

You see, during PENETRATION sex, girls need to be f*cked way longer than they do during, let’s say, oral…

Fortunately, sexual stamina isn’t something you’re born with…it’s something you can DEVELOP with proper training.

…And this video features the FASTEST and most effective way to train your body to f*ck as long as it takes for her to CUM…And then f*ck a little longer;)

Think of it as bedroom boot camp!

…And it can be yours for FREE—if you hurry;)

Click HERE to ACT FAST on 60% OFF Oral Sex Magic

I hope you’re as excited about this very RARE holiday offer as I am!

…Giving my fans the opportunity to experience sexual thrills beyond their WILDEST dreams is such a RUSH;)

And it warms my heart to know that THIS Memorial Day weekend, those who’ve been unable to afford Oral Sex Magic in the past, will finally have access to so much LIFE-CHANGING information…

I wish I could sell my videos at such low prices every day…but because production costs are so high, I can only run sales like this once or twice a year, at MOST:(

I guess I just hope this small token of appreciation shows all my brave military men out there how much their selfless acts of courage mean to me and my girls.


Again, I can only offer 60% OFF Oral Sex Magic until the end of the day on MONDAY (May 25th).

So why not get your order out of the way NOW…and enjoy the rest of your long weekend without a care?!

…Plus, the sooner you order, the better your chances of getting Superman Stamina for FREEEEEEE!

To get 60% OFF Oral Sex Magic  click HERE asap!

I want to wish you a fun-filled Memorial Day weekend...

But…when you're out enjoying the BBQ's and parades, please keep in mind what this holiday is REALLY all about…

…Remembering those who gave their lives for this great country!

XOXO,
Shawna

No comments:

Post a Comment