Followers

Friday, June 05, 2015

Please bang me all night

Dear Angelos,
You probably know how much I love a good SEX story...Most of my friends  know this about me haha;))

Anyway, I guess my obsession with all things naughty is why my friend John Lawrence sent me an email last night...

...with one of the DIRTIEST true stories I’d ever read.

I’m talking THREESOME dirty!!

Now, the story didn’t actually happen to John...

It happened to a guy who’d been using a male supplement that John developed, called MEGA Endurance…And decided to send John a letter about his experience.

Of course John just HAD to forward it to me because...this isn't your typical “product review”...

It's more a like a letter to PENTHOUSE!!!

I've heard my share of crazy sex stories, but even I was totally SHOCKED when I read it, and I think you will be too...in a really good way, of course ;)

Check it out…

Hey John,

Last night one of my biggest dreams came true…I have you to thank!

I’m 49 years old and happily married, but even though I love my lady, the one thing I’ve wanted my whole life, more than anything else was to have a threesome.

And I'd been trying to have one for YEARS…but it never worked out.

When I was younger and single, I guess I just didn't have enough game or whatever…I didn’t learn to be a smooth talker until about 10 years ago.

Anyway, once I did, I landed my wife, and luckily she was totally into having another woman join us bed.

But NOW my threesome quest faced a very different kind of roadblock: my own dick.

See, when my wife (her name is Candice by the way) and I got married, I was already in my 40’s—and starting to have a hard time lasting as long as I used to during sex.

My this caused problems when it was just me and Candice in bed…

But when it came to threesomes, my shoddy stamina made for total DISASTER!

Just getting a woman to join us in bed was hard enough, but a couple times we got lucky…

Except lucky probably isn’t the best word, because every time the three of us would get going, I could never stay hard long enough to pleasure both ladies.

Actually, I usually couldn't even go long enough to make one of them cum.

Either I’d shoot my load way too quick, or I’d go limp after 10 minutes. It was humiliating!!!

Then, about two months ago I came across an ad for MEGA Endurance online.

I’d never thought about supplements before. Frankly, I thought my dick was a lost cause, but something told me to give this stuff a try.

Maybe it felt safe because it was made out of natural herbs and such, who knows? Point is, I bought some.

Anyway, after two weeks of taking MEGA I began to see a difference whenever I had sex with Candice.

I went from a few sorry minutes of pumping to 15…then to 25…then after a month and a half, I was lasting over an HOUR!

We got a boatload of crazy positions into every session and my wife would have 5 or 6 orgasms per night.

But this story gets even better.

So a week or so ago, she started complaining about being sore after I was finished with her…

I felt bad, but it was also the moment we both knew it was time to give threesomes another shot.

By now, we didn’t just want to have one- at that point we actually NEEDED a third girl to sub in when Candice couldn’t handle my dick any longer.

Anyway, yesterday, Candice called up her friend Bree (who had been expressed some interest in joining us in the past) and asked her to come over for dinner. She agreed.

Dinner was nice and all, but the fun started when we finished eating and Candice told Bree she wanted to show her something in our bedroom.

By the way, even though Bree had been open to the idea of a threesome a while back, she didn’t realize we were planning to have one right then and there.

...So Candice had to do a little bit of work to seduce her, while I waited patiently behind the door…Before long, I could hear them kissing, and knew that was my cue to enter.

When I walked in, both women had their shirts and bras off…and were fondling each other’s breasts.

Candice had a boob-job back in the day, so hers are large and firm, and Bree’s are all-natural, slightly smaller, but bounce in a way only real tits can—so when I got my hands on BOTH sets, it was the best of both worlds!!

Our six hands worked to take off the rest of each other’s clothes, and I told Candice to lick Bree’s pussy for me. And she dove right in!

Before, I would have ejaculated at the mere sight of my wife going down on another woman, but this time was different.

Instead of cumming all over myself, I just sat there watching them for a minute… then I joined in.

As Candice sucked on Bree’s clit, I fingered Bree's pussy…then I crawled around and ate Candice out from behind—while she was still down on Bree!

They girls were LOVING it, and quickly got horny for some dick. So they took turns putting mine in their mouths…

It was the hottest thing I'd ever experienced, but STILL I was rock-hard and far from cumming. Which was real fortunate because before long they were both begging me to f*ck them!

I laid back and let Candice hop on my dick first. She rode it like a cowgirl, while Bree sat on my face…we went at it like that for at least 15 minutes, before changing positions.

Now I was doing Bree doggy-style, and Bree was going down on Candice.

John, I can’t put into words how incredible this threesome was. 45 minutes in, each woman had cum at least twice, but not me. I was still going strong.

We kept trying new combinations of sucking, fingering, and f*cking one another for at least another hour, before I finally decided to give in and cum HARD all over both of their tits.

It was a massive load too, so there was PLENTY to go around.

Anyway, when it was all over, the three of us laid back, rested for a minute—and then made plans to get together for round 2 next week!

Once Bree went home, I could tell my wife was so proud of me. I don’t even remember the last time she had that look in her eye that said “oh yeah, that’s my man.”

Who would have thought that taking a supplement could change a person’s whole life?

Now I’ve got a happy missus at home and more threesomes in my future. You’re the best, John!

Your lifelong customer,
Tim

P.S I can’t believe it’s been two months and I haven’t felt a single weird side effect. For being so darn powerful on my dick, MEGA is real gentle on the rest of my body...I hope there won’t be any surprises down the road, but the longer I take MEGA, the less I worry about that happening. Keep up the amazing work!

OMG, that story is INSANE, right?

I actually had to pull out my vibrator halfway through reading it and take care of business before finishing the rest;)

Anyway…I when I finally made it to the end of Tim’s letter, I called John right away to ask if I could show it to my fans. And guess what…

Not only did John say YES, he also said that he’d give all my fans who read it 3 BOTTLES of MEGA Endurance for 50% OFF...IF you order before the end of the day on Sunday (June 7th).

Go HERE to get 50% OFF 3 bottles of MEGA Endurance
Isn't John the best?…I didn't even ASK him to do that!!

But since he did, I do recommend you take him up on the offer.

This isn't the first time I've heard great things about MEGA Endurance, and I remember how proud John was of this product when he first developed it.

This stuff really is all natural, totally safe…and everyone I know that's tried it says it works like MAGIC;)

I mean, taking MEGA doesn't guarantee that you'll be having threesomes within six months…

But it is guaranteed to help any guy last way LONGER and cum way HARDER…no matter how old you are, or how little endurance you currently have.

So if you want to drastically increase your STAMINA…for HALF the PRICE, click HERE!
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this HOTTT threesome story as much as I did;)

Oh, and I REALLY hope that since my fans are getting the chance to try MEGA Endurance…soon I'll be getting outrageous stories like this from YOU too;))

Again, just follow THIS LINK to get your 50% FAN DISCOUNT on MEGA Endurance
So, if you do act on this sale…pretty PLEASE, tell me all the naughty places that MEGA Endurance takes YOU!!

XOXO,
Shawna

No comments:

Post a Comment