Followers

Sunday, January 17, 2016

For older guys who LOVE sex;)

Angelos,

Okay, I have a major update.

So...a few days ago I sent you link to website that can help you feel in peak condition at any age.

After all, women want a strong, manly, high-energy STALLION...

And you can’t be a stallion when you’re not at your best, right?

In fact, I sent the link to all of my guy friends…(go HERE if you missed it)

And guess what?!

Last night I got a very SURPRISING response from a fan in AZ named Daniel…

I just had to share it with you...

Because it turns out that Daniel ALREADY knew about the website…

And he says it made his life go from run-down to X-RATED.

Here’s what he wrote:

Hey Shawna,

Thank you for sharing this website.

For older guys who loooove sex (like yours truly) it is a real godsend!


I actually came across it last year, so I can confirm that this is life-changing stuff.

I’m 57 and for the first time in years I can eat whatever I want and I look good too (if i do say so myself!)


But it gets better!!

Like most “over the hill” men I used to have trouble getting hard.

It became a real problem for me and my wife Jodie. She wasn’t happy and I wasn’t happy.


When we stopped having sex, I decided to get a mistress. I’m not proud of that decision but I was lonely.

Anyway, it doesn’t matter because even my attempts at cheating were all unsuccessful.


I’ve been married for over 20 years so I guess I forgot how hard it was to meet women and go on dates and do the whole “romance” thing.

I didn’t have the energy for it anymore!


I also didn’t feel attractive ( I 100% agree with what you said about a man needing to be healthy if he wants to appeal to women).

Anyway, around that time I came across the website. I was just surfing the web one lonely night and there it was.


It was made by a well-known doctor so I though WHY NOT?

Well I followed the docs advice and after that let’s just say that things got better. A lot better.


I just plain felt good, looked good, ate what I wanted, stopped getting sick all the time.

Even my own doctor noticed when I went in for my physical.

But here’s the real miracle: my hard ons came back!

Jodie took notice too. One day she looked at me and said:

“Something is different about you and whatever it is it’s turning me on.”


I took her straight to bed and showed her that there was something different about my dick as well (pardon the lewd detail).

But since then we’ve been doing it like newlyweds. Several times a week at least, but sometimes we do it a couple times in one DAY.


Good thing I’ve got the energy for it now! I don’t mean just for sex either. I take Jodie on nice dates and we take walks together every night.

The romance is back and so is the passion.


By the way, I gave up on finding a mistress because I don’t need one anymore. I get enough action at home!

But if I wanted a new girl on the side I know I could get one :)))


Anyway sorry for the long story.

Just wanted to say that you’re doing a great job and did the right thing by sending your fans to this website. Keep it up!

-Daniel


Pretty cool, right?!

I LOVED reading Daniel’s story ( so he really didn’t need to apologize for it being “long”)

And I hope YOU found it helpful too.

If you missed my last email or need the link again…

Go HERE to access the website

I’m so happy to hear that this information is even MORE powerful than I expected.

So let me know what it does for YOUR body — and your sex life!

I’m getting really excited to hear more success stories…

And if they’re a little naughty…that’s even better;)

XOXO,
Shawna sig

No comments:

Post a Comment