Followers

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Help...they're ALL so sexy!

Hey Angelos,

Can you do me a favor?

I’m working on a new video — with LOTS hot girl-on-girl action;)

Now, I’ve already picked 3 of the sexy female stars, but I still need 2 more.

And I have no idea who I should choose, because they’re ALL incredibly sexy and talented!

So, would you mind taking a look at the finalists...and helping me decide?

I put all their pics in this email, so you can go through them…

Then hit ‘reply’ and let me know which TWO turn you on the most.

Sound good? Okay, here we go…

Ana Morna
     Anna morna

Chloe Lynn
        Chloelynn

Veronica Rodriguez
      Hot young sexy squirting babe veronica rodriguez 2

Adriana Chechnik
Adrianachadvert scene huge

Mia Malkova
            4


Dani Jensen
     Slutty dani jensen flashes her sexy body 11716 1

Alexi Texas
      914499 alexis texas

Aren’t they amazing?

I wanna make out with every single one!

But remember, you can only pick TWO of these beauties as your favorites…so choose wisely :)

Anyway, thank you so much for your help, angelos…

You’re a LIFESAVER!

XOXO,
Shawna sig

No comments:

Post a Comment