Followers

Friday, February 01, 2013

SHAWNA LENEE: FEMALE MIND MASTERY CONTROVERSY (WE HAVE A PROBLEM)

2 Girls Teach Sex Ultimate Fantasy

Hey Angelos,
So today, I was hoping to write you and let you know when "Female Mind Mastery" was going to be available.


It's the new program featuring Dating Coach Kirsten Price that shows you her special secret to getting a woman HORNY for you in the first 10 minutes of meeting her…


But…


WE HAVE A PROBLEM. :(

So, this little sex tips newsletter we have here now has 77,603 subscribers… pretty CRAZY right?!


And while most of them are men… we have a fair amount of sexually adventurous ladies on here too…


But we also have some ladies who AREN'T so adventurous…

And more than a few of them…

Are FURIOUS About The Release Of Female
Mind Mastery!!


Ever since I wrote you all yesterday telling you about it, I've been getting ANGRY emails from women… worried that guys are going to use the Female Mind Mastery technique to MANIPULATE women and have a bunch of one-night-stands.


They worry that it will give guys TOO MUCH POWER with women… and that the women will be DEFENSELESS to the men who use it!


I even got an email from a large Woman's Rights organization (I can't say the name) threatening LEGAL ACTION if I release it!


Crazy right?


I've been on the phone with my lawyer all morning… I don't THINK we are doing anything illegal here. I mean sure, the secrets inside the program work very, VERY well for getting a woman horny… but WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT?!


This is what we girls WANT!


We WANT a guy who gets us sexually excited. We want a guy who gets us charged up and wanting to sleep with him! We LOVE SEX! Wake up people! Girls WANT this!

We want a guy who TURNS US ON! We don't need another "friend"!!!

And to answer those who wrote in saying "jerks" are gonna use this to manipulate women… here's the thing:


The "jerks" and the "manipulators" ALREADY KNOW THIS STUFF!!


In fact, that's the great thing about Female Mind Mastery. It allows ANY GUY to get that same type of heart-pounding, blood-rushing,

WET and HORNY response from a woman that the "jerks" do… WITHOUT having to be a jerk himself!


I see this program as something that's going to LEVEL THE PLAYING FIELD. And allow the GOOD GUYS to finally start getting the hot, young, sexy women they deserve!


It's WIN WIN for everybody!


And that's why I'm so excited about it's release.

Ok, I gotta run. For right now I have no idea if and when we are gonna be able to release this program. But I will drop you a line as SOON as I do!


xoxo

Shawna


P.S.
Thanks for bearing with me through all of this. I APPRECIATE your support!

P.P.S. If you WANT Female Mind Mastery… please… do me a favor. Write me and let me know! I want to hear from some of you who are on MY TEAM with this! It's your letters that make all of this worthwhile for me - I read and appreciate every single one =)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment