Followers

Thursday, March 06, 2014

2 GIRLS TEACH SEX: 3 Ways To Find Out EXCACTLY What She Needs in Bed

Angelos,

Every woman is different and her sexual needs will vary from one extreme to the other...

Unfortunately, that only makes it harder on you to give her what she REALLY wants in the bedroom.

This is where communication comes into play and that can be rough! Even some of the most intimate couples I know have a hard time opening up to each other.

Speaking up like that can make us feel vulnerable or jittery. And that's why a lot of women will use the same old excuse... “Well if he really likes me, I won’t have to tell him what I want, he’ll just know.

And we all know that’s NOT true!!

I remember I was with this guy a while back and he was always in such a hurry to get the sex going. I just went with it because I was shy and didn’t want to ruin the mood, but after a while it got really frustrating.

I finally built up some courage and asked him to SLOW DOWN. And when he did...it changed everything!

Plus, me speaking up first was the icebreaker we needed. Once I did that, the communication in the bedroom started getting stronger and the sex became much more enjoyable.

So... to help you out, I wrote out some great tips to make communicating easier and to give your woman EXACTLY what she wants in the bedroom...

1. ) Ask Her
If you ask a woman what she likes or wants, it gives her the chance to actually tell you...

And even though asking for the first time might be a little awkward, don’t get discouraged because soon enough, you will both be more comfortable and the sex will be 10X HOTTER!! Trust me =)

Get your girl to speak up and tell you what she wants by giving her positive feedback.

Say something like...“Watching you is making me so hot! Do you want me to rub you faster?”

Asking her yes or no questions will help you figure out what she likes in an indirect way...but NEVER just ask, "What do you want me to do?"It's a BIG TURN OFF and she'll just assume you're inexperienced =(

Try These:
Do you want me to do this harder?

Do you like when I pinch your nipple? Should I do it softer or harder?

Is this your sweet spot baby?”

Then, when the situation is flipped, say something positive to your girl during sex that also makes it easier for her to do exactly what YOU want her to.

Example: “Baby that feels incredible, suck me harder!”
By saying something like this, not only are you are giving her positive feedback, but you’re making her feel that she is doing a good job at pleasing you...

And that will only make her want to work harder to maxamize YOUR pleasure! It's a win win! =)


2.) Let HER Show You
If your girl feels a little uneasy telling you what she wants out loud, ask her to SHOW you.

Assure her that it’s OK to move your hands from one spot on her body to another area that may feel better or increase her pleasure.

For instance, if you are using your tongue on your woman’s clit, try using different techniques and ask her to moan louder or raise her hips towards your mouth when she’s really enjoying what you are doing.

Tell her to show you how she wants to be touched, rubbed, or licked, on specific parts of her body and let her know that you’re feelings won’t get hurt if she is honest.

Remember J? I told you about him in my last email. He's the new guy in my life =)

Well, he introduced me to a very sensual game that gives each lover an exciting, and nonverbal way to show each other how they’d like to be touched.

For about 15 minutes, touch your girl EXACTLY the way YOU like to be touched, and then reverse roles and let her touch you the way SHE wants to be touched.

It’s really fun and it’s an easy way to get to know each other’s bodies without feeling pressured or uneasy!

3.) Be Very Hands On
Being hands on doesn’t mean to start grabbing and groping every inch of your woman’s body. No one likes sloppiness =(

Well...unless it's a wet and sloppy blowjob hehe =p

You learn by doing right? Well, same thing goes for sex...

Instead, tease and warm her up while paying EXTRA attention to her body’s language and movement. Touch, caress, taste, and lick EVERY inch of her. Then watch for her responses.

Making your way around her entire body will help you learn EXACTLY what gets her HOT!!

For instance, when your girl starts breathing heavily and her heart is beating faster than normal, it means more blood is flowing to her lady parts and she's getting warmed up =)

Also, check out her nipples and labia...

The extra blood flow will actually make them appear darker in color and the clit will look swollen.

That’s when you know you’re doing something she likes and you’re getting closer to giving her the big "O"!

Use your fingers and put them inside of her while stimulating her clit. If she pushes herself against your hand...

She is DEFINITELY enjoying herself and you should continue what you’re doing =)

If she's just lying there limp...well it's probably not happening for her and you NEED to change the pace!

When you're making your way around a woman's body and you KNOW you hit one of her sweet spots, try saying something like this...

"You look so sexy moving your hips like that. I want you to cum for me baby."

"You like the way I'm rubbing your clit don't you? Can I taste you?"

Asking her questions and complimenting her during sex will get her to to be more vocal with you. Plus, a little dirty talk can loosen her up and turn her on even MORE =)

So there you have it! My three tips to enhance your communication in the bedroom!

Now, pick up a copy of my program Extreme Female Orgasms,  and you will know exactly which one to give her =)

Get Extreme Female Orgasms here
Remember that reading and understanding your woman's body language only means INCREASED pleasure for both of you!

And you can NEVER stop learning when it comes to sex <3 br="">

XOXO
Shawna

No comments:

Post a Comment