Followers

Wednesday, March 05, 2014

2 GIRLS TEACH SEX: OMG I Just Had The HOTTEST SEx Of My Life

Angelos,

I hope your mouth has been in between your woman's legs all week...especially after those steamy oral sex tips I’ve sent your way =)

Speaking of oral play, I have an intimate story for you...

I recently started dating someone, but I haven’t told you until now because I didn’t want to jinx it!

Before I go on... I just want to let you know that I'm not going to use his full name. Instead, I'll just use his first initial when I talk about him... J.

When J and I started dating, I decided to make him wait for the sex, only cause I really liked him and I wanted to feel him out before getting naked =)

I’ve had the worst luck with men, and wanted to play my cards right this time around. You can't blame a girl for being cautious right?!

Let me just say this though... he temped me in ways I can't even describe to you. It was actually really brutal trying to stay true to my game!

Anyway, we FINALLY slept together Thursday night... and it was probably one of the BEST sexual experiences I have ever had!

I know thus might not make much sense to you because I was doing adult videos for so long, but having sex on set in comparison to my personal life is TOTALLY different!

To be honest, the sex on my own time has always been better cause I’m the one in full control and there's no one telling me how to do it =)

Ok, back to J...

This man made the night purely about MY pleasure and INSITED that I cum at least three times before having sex...

He literally went down on me for 30 minutes!! He took his time, gently touching and kissing every single part of my body.

He knew EXACTLY how to lick me, tease me, and suck my clit in ways that I've never felt before...

I was totally relaxed, and completely lost myself in him... enjoying every second of his warm tongue against me ;)

What really got my attention was that he was doing it for HIS pleasure too, not just to get me off...

And believe me...a woman NEVER forgets a man who can go down on her like that. I swear I could feel myself get tingly down there just thinking about it right now... hehe =)

Well, enough about J... Wish me luck =)

Don't forget, Oral Sex Magic is still on sale!

I truly want YOU to give a woman the kind of sexual experience that I had, and you can do that by learning ALL the secrets in this exclusive program.

Click here for the HOTTEST tips to MIND BLOWING oral sex at 50% off!

I'm extending this discounted offer until tomorrow evening...that’s Sunday! And I really, really hope you take advantage of it!

In this naughty DVD course, you will see a ton of HOT, bisexual women showing you ADVANCED techniques that you will never learn in a magazine, online, or anywhere else for that matter.

These are one-of-a-kind, EXPLICIT demonstrations that will show you what it's really like to give a woman AMAZING head...

Like the secret place to position your hands during oral sex that INCREASES the pressure so she orgasms HARDER and faster, and how to get her soaking WET and ready for a good licking before you even take off her panties...

There’s so much more, but I’ll let you disover the rest for yourself.

Get "Oral Sex Magic" TONIGHT and give your woman the kind of oral sex she's ALWAYS wanted.
XOXO
Shawna

P.S. After watching the program, tell me about your favorite oral sex tricks! I can't wait to hear about them and your personal experiences =p

No comments:

Post a Comment