Followers

Sunday, March 16, 2014

2 GIRLS TEACH SEX: How To: Make A Woman Do ANYTHING You Want Her To

Angelos,

The one thing I absolutely LOVE about a man is confidence...

Better yet, SEXUAL confidence.

That’s why I was so drawn to J, the incredibly handsome guy I’m seeing. I’ve mentioned him a few times already =)

In one of my last emails I told you about our “first time” together and how it was pretty much the BEST sex I’ve ever had...

Well, things just keep getting BETTER and the sex just keeps getting HOTTER!

I HAVE to tell you what happened last night...

But first I just want you to know, that J had an UNREAL amount of confidence when we first met.

He knew EXACTLY what to say, how to interact with me, and most importantly...he knew how to turn me on emotionally!

Plus, he looked at me the way no man has ever looked at me before. I could see the sex in his eyes.

I became so insanely attracted to him that I could have easily ripped off his clothes right then and there...

But I wanted to make him wait for it ;) And I did.

Ok, back to my story...

Last night, J asked me to come over, and without hesitation I headed to his place.

As soon as I walked in, he grabbed my butt, picked me up and slammed me down onto his bar top...

Yes, you heard me... J has a full on bar in his family room! It’s crazy!

I wrapped my legs around his hips as he took off my tank top and slowly began sliding his right hand up my skirt...

He began to tease me a little just to get my juices flowing, but let me tell you, that wasn’t even necessary...

I was turned on the moment I walked in the door!

He made his way up my chest and lightly began to choke me as he kissed my collarbone... My BIGGEST weak spot! =)

At this point I was ready to go! But he took FULL control like a sexually confident man does...

He took off my skirt, and spread my legs while I was still sitting on the bar.

He started to lick my inner thighs and just as I began to moan and pull him in a little closer, he backed away!

I sat there naked and vulnerable wondering what was about to happen.
And that’s when he whispered in my ear...


I want you to look me in the eyes and touch yourself until you come.


I was so ridiculously aroused that I didn’t even think twice about doing as he asked. He was dominant and I LOVED it!


I played with myself while he sat there and watched my every move…


And this, by far was one of the SEXIEST things a man has ever done with me..
.

The way he controlled my body, my mind, and of course...my SOAKING WET vagina!


But the ONLY way he was able to pull this off was through confidence...


The kind of confidence that EVERY man should have, the kind of confidence that will give you the freedom to have sex with ANY girl you could ever want...


The kind of confidence that will allow you to live out a sex life beyond your WILDEST dreams...


Did I get your attention yet? I hope so... cause I just gave you some INTIMATE details of my personal sex life mister! =)


And now that you’re probably all hot and bothered ;) I want to remind you to watch this video...


Trust me you will LOVE it!


Click here to watch the video.

It’s totally free and it’s going to show you how to sleep with ANY woman you want, how to get her DRIPPING wet BEFORE taking her clothes off, and how to make her do ANYTHING you want her to do...


The best part is, this is 100% rejection-proof and you can even use it on girls who weren’t into you from the start!


Watch the video here.


And if you’re reading this right now...you probably have nothing better to do, so do me a favor and watch it =)


XOXO
Shawna


P.S. Don't blow it on the first date darling...watch the video and learn how to get laid tonight! The only thing you should be blowing is your load!! ;)


Watch it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment