Followers

Monday, December 23, 2013

SHAWNA LENEE: 3 HOT PICS AND A SECRET SURPRISE (BUT I NEED YOUR HELP)

Angelos,

There's nothing I love more than reading your emails, but there was one email that really caught my attention cause of its subject line...


It read: "Got Caught Looking at P*rn" and after reading it and laughing out loud for a good five minutes...it reminded me of how much I truly love my job  =)


Check this out...  


Hi Shawna,


I don’t even know if you’re reading this, but I just had to share my story. I signed up for your newsletter early on when it first came out, and I’ll admit that I really had no clue what to expect.


All I knew was that I was really anxious to hear about your sex tips, and I hoped my wife wouldn’t find out about the dirty sex tips I was getting from a gorgeous adult star!


So, I did what most men would do...I changed my password and always made sure to delete my browsing history.


Now, our sex life was pretty boring, and it had been for months, so after reading your tips one night, I decided to try out a new position with my wife. It was some advanced version of doggy style you talked about.


Anyway, her response was not at all what I had expected. I mean she loved the position, but when we finished having sex she asked me if I had been cheating on her!


I was shocked! And of course it wasn’t true, but she insisted that the sex wasn’t like our “normal sex” and thought I had been sleeping with other woman.


She started crying and thought I was lying, so I had to tell her about your newsletter. I showed her the emails and she started laughing uncontrollably. I didn’t really know what to do so I just laughed with her.


Then she asked me to sign her up. I was blown away that she was actually interested in learning new stuff too.


Since that night, we’ve both been keeping up with all your emails and our sex life has been better than ever. I’m more confident and my wife loves every minute of it. Thank you so much Shawna. We can’t wait for your next report!


Now do you see why I love my job so much? This email made me so happy! All I’ve ever wanted to do is help men have amazing sex and it was just another reminder of how much my tips are really working.


I always want to get a better idea about who you are and what you want to learn about in the future, so I need your help...


I’m sure you’re probably really busy, but if you would just take a few minutes and fill out this short survey, it would be a HUGE help.


Take the super short survey here!


And to show you how thankful I am, I’m giving you 3 steamy pics once you complete the survey, including the smoking hot Kirsten Price, of “Female Mind Mastery.”


Taking the survey can really help me give YOU exactly what you want. And you know how much I love giving you what you want ;)


I even decided to throw in another special gift, but it’s a secret... =)


So, take the survey (I promise it won’t take more than a few minutes), get your dirty pics and then your secret surprise will be waiting for you...


Take the survey here.


XOXO

Shawna


P.S. Make sure you keep sending me emails! I always love to hear what you have to say =)

No comments:

Post a Comment