Followers

Saturday, December 21, 2013

SHAWNA LENEE: WANT HER BODY: CONTROL HER MIND (LEARN HOW...)

Angelos,

Last weekend I went to grab drinks with a few girlfriends at this really awesome bar in downtown LA.


We sat out on the patio and warmed up with dirty martinis. It’s my favorite drink =)

Anyway, I was waiting in line for the bathroom and this guy started talking to me. I thought, “Ok, this dudes just trying get laid tonight...”


He ordered me a drink and we started chatting. I had no real interest in him, but I kinda just felt bad so I told him to hang with us for a bit.


Then, after just 10 minutes, I became a total sucker for the guy! I wasn't even attracted to him at first, but all of the sudden he was the hottest guy at the bar.


And I started getting really turned on...


It was like I couldn’t control what was happening to me. He asked me back to his place, and the craziest part of it was that without any hesitation I said YES!

It was like he got inside my head and flipped a switch in my brain that made me do it.

The very next morning it finally hit me.


I couldn’t make the connection while I was in the moment, but this guy new EXACTLY what he was doing. He totally pulled some “female mind mastery” on me... 


I'm almost 100% sure that this guy had the program...


“Female Mind Mastery” is actually a program that my great friend Kirsten Price put together. She's also in the adult industry and is smokin hot =)

In it she reveals all the secrets to unlocking the hidden, primal part of your girl’s brain, how to get ANY woman to have sex with you within 10 minutes of meeting her, and 7 things that will get her so horny for you she soaks her panties on the spot!
Check it out here!

A woman’s most important sexual organ is her MIND. They are much more interested in what they are feeling, not what they are doing.


Knowing the secrets to master a woman’s mind will literally change your life and get you ANY girl you want.


Now I can’t really spoil the entire program, so you’ll just have to see for yourself.

So click here and watch it now!

XOXO

Shawna

No comments:

Post a Comment