Followers

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

SHAWNA LENEE: WHERE WOULD YOU PUT THE MISTLETOE?

Angelos,

In the holiday spirit of giving, I want to share a Christmas story with you...


A few years ago, I had a boyfriend. He was everything I could have ever asked for that year, and the sex was INCREDIBLE...


But for some reason, he just never wanted to go down on me...


Three years ago, we were invited to a HUGE Christmas Eve party.


The invitation read:


“You are invited to the annual Dirty Santa Party! Add a little naughty to your holidays!”
 

So of course I convinced him to go with me =)


The party ended up being an absolute blast! And after a few glasses of champagne I decided it was time to be bold and decided to try something a little crazy to get some holiday head =)


I pulled a piece of mistletoe from the ceiling, pulled my boyfriend’s hand and dragged him upstairs into a spare bedroom.


Then, as a joking attempt to get him to go down on me, I pulled up my red mini skirt and held the mistletoe right over my crotch...


He suddenly grabbed my butt, picked me up and threw me onto the bed! He lifted my skirt, spread my legs apart and finally started giving me the hottest, and WETTEST oral that I had been craving.


And when I came, it was the loudest he’s ever heard me scream. I just hope no one heard me at the party ;) Hehe...


I was so horny from all the build up and for how long he had made me wait for it, but he finally came around.


I was totally shocked and didn’t really think putting mistletoe on my crotch would actually work, but it did! It so did =)


I returned the favor right there on the spot, and again later that night! Going down on me became a regular thing for my boyfriend, and I always gave just as much as I received.


It ended up saving our sex life and we stayed together for a long time afterwards...all because of that mistletoe!


It truly was a Merry Christmas.


And so, the moral of this naughty Christmas story is:


This time of the year is all about giving.



Get good at oral sex and do it often! Your girl will LOVE it and she will want to sleep with you every single night.


Plus, you’ll get a ton of blowjobs in return =)


Happy Holidays!


XOXO


Shawna


P.S. I want to hear about all of your sexy Christmas stories! Don't forget to email me back...

No comments:

Post a Comment