Followers

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

2 GIRLS TEACH SEX: EVERYONE LOVES 2 GIRLS TEACH SEX 2.0!

Thanks everyone who's written back in so far!

This morning I want to share with you guys some of the AMAZING emails I've been getting back about this program.


Everyone who's written me back really loves it!



Copies of 2GTS 2.0 are running out fast though, so check it out if you haven't yet:

2 Girls Teach Sex 2.0


Ok Here's a great email I got from Andrew in Davis CA,

"Shawna, I just got your program on sunday, and the part about 'dirty talk' made me want to try it. I was a little nervous at first because I don't usually talk dirty, but my girlfriend apparently LOVES it! She really got into it and started talking dirty herself, haha. Now our relationship is way sexier, it's like I flicked a switch and she can't get enough of me. Anyway, I love 2 girls teach sex 2.0 it was worth it just for that one tip!"

Thanks for writing Andrew! Let me know how the rest of the program works for you =)


And one more great one from a man in Florida who wanted me to keep his name a secret... But it was just so great I had to share.

"I got this program mainly because of the multiple orgasm stuff. I've always wanted to give my wife tons of orgasms... Who wouldn't right? Anyway, I was skeptical about the 'Rapid Fire Orgasms' you talked about... but after watching the program and trying it out I am now a believer. She started off slow, it took her about 8 minutes to have her first one, but after that they started coming in faster and faster. About 5 minutes later she was having them so fast she made me stop for a while. I gave her a minute to cool off, and then the same thing happened again before I finished a few minutes later... It was an amazing experience for her and me, probably the best sex we've had in our entire marriage. You have a customer for life."

That was a great one, Thank you for writing in =)


So get 2GTS 2.0 now if you haven't already!

Get 2 Girls Teach Sex 2.0 Here

I'm only allowing 300 people to get the program to keep it exclusive, and we are almost out of spots so get it now.


And write me back with your experience!


XOXO


Shawna
 

No comments:

Post a Comment