Followers

Monday, January 13, 2014

2 GIRLS TEACH SEX: THE SVENGALI TECHNIQUE

Hey Angelos,
So last time we talked, I told you the WILD story of how I met 3 crazy hotties who showed me a brand new, ultra- powerful sex technique!

If you missed it, the story is here (WARNING: Not safe for work!)

Hot Girls Teach The Teacher!

It couldn't have happened at a better time...because earlier that day I had received an email from a guy named Charles. Charles was dating a new girl who had NEVER been able to have an orgasm...

After the amazing "O" I had when Monique used the Svengali Technique on me...I WAS A BELIEVER!!

But the REAL TEST was if it would work for Charles and his girl...

So the next day, I wrote him back and told him it was his lucky day! I had just learned a new technique that might do the trick ;)

Charles was super-excited to try it out! So I told him how to do it and made him promise to report back...

Late that night around 3am...just as I was about to go to sleep...my computer beeps and it's an email from Charles...

"Shawna,

OMG...you're not gonna believe what happened!

Started with lots of foreplay like you said, drank some wine and put on her favorite CD. The sex started off normal and then I went for the Svengali right after missionary...

At first she was like, "Whoa what are you doing??" I said, "Just trust me baby" and started the motion. Soon she's moaning and enjoying it...then all of a sudden she clenches the sheets with both hands and screams out "AAAAHHHHH DONT STOP!!!"

So I kept going even harder and by this time she's screaming so loud my ears hurt but I don't care...then she arches her back and I could feel her squeezing me from the inside!!! Then she made one last LOUD scream, and pushed me out of her!!!

So I thought I did something wrong but then she's like, "Oh my god. Oh my god. Wow. Wow" and I'm like, "did you cum??" and she's like "OH YEAH!"

So Shawna it worked!! I thought your other techniques were awesome but this one's the BEST YET!!!! You freaking' rock...thank you!!!

Charles"

Wooooo! I was so excited when I read his email I had a wet dream myself that night thinking of him giving that nice girl her first big "O" =)

------------------------------
-------------
SO HERE'S THE TECHNIQUE!!!
------------------------------
-------------

Sooo...as promised, I want to teach you the Svengali Technique so you can try it out for yourself!

The best part about the Svengali Technique is it allows you to give a girl an intense orgasm even if she's NEVER had one before!

This technique is also handy if you are having trouble making a girl climax from penetration...

AND THAT'S IMPORTANT!!

When you give your girl an orgasm from penetration, chemicals are released in her brain that literally make her SEXUALLY ADDICTED TO YOU! This is the way to"turn the tables" and get *her* begging *you* for sex ;)

Ok, on to the technique!

So...with this technique you want to make sure you use LOTS of foreplay! Hot kisses, tongues, fingers… take your time...you want her nice and wet for what you are about to do!

Begin making love in missionary position to get her warmed up even more...

Then, turn her over onto her stomach...but instead of pulling her butt up like if you were gonna go doggy, keep her lying flat on the bed, with her legs TOGETHER...

Then, come up behind her, with your knees on the OUTSIDE of hers...

This position paves the way for a super SNUG fit - no matter what your size, you're gonna feel HUGE!

So make sure you penetrate her SLOWLY...letting her get used to how big you feel...

Then, once you're all the way in, scoot up towards her head a bit, which will angle your "soldier" so he is pointing towards her belly button...

This puts you DIRECTLY on top of her G-Spot...no matter what your size!

And as you rock back and forth...you'll be rubbing her "magic button" and she'll be climaxing all over you in no time!

GOOD TIMES!!!

When Monique first did this on me I had one of the most POWERFUL "big O's" of my life...

But what was really amazing to me was that in all of my years of learning how to have great sex...I had never seen or heard of this technique before!

It just goes to show that the pleasure limits of the human body are ENDLESS...

And I want to learn to take them as far as possible!

I'm not sure if you know this, but you and I are a part of a special group of people who know secrets most will NEVER know about sex...

Next time you're out and about, look around - those other people out there don't know ANY of the cool stuff that we do =)

So now that I knew Monique and her friends had some new tricks, I had to learn them!

I took them to lunch a few days later...and the conversations took off like WILD FIRE...

It's very rare for me to meet other girls who are as passionate about exploring the human body as I am... so the first question I asked them was - "What other cool tricks do you know??"

One-by-one they started sharing - and to my surprise it was almost ALL new stuff I'd never even heard of!

Monique told me about some foreplay techniques that were so unconventional...and so provocative...they took my breathe away just hearing her describe them!

Gracie had a thing for foreign guys - she had dated men from many different countries - and told me what each of them did differently to rock her world in the bedroom...

Lexi had been with more girls than the rest of us put together! She told me about some new tricks for giving a girl an INSTANT CLIMAX! Plus ways to give "mutliples" extended orgasms, full-body orgasms, and much more!

Our conversation lasted nearly 2 hours! And by the end of it, I realized...

------------------------------
-----------
THESE GIRLS KNEW EVEN MORE ABOUT SEX THAN ME!!
------------------------------
-----------

So then I had an idea...

And I have a special announcement coming in the next email... so stay tuned!


XOXO

Shawna

No comments:

Post a Comment