Followers

Monday, January 13, 2014

2 GIRLS TEACH SEX: MEET THE GIRLS OF 2 GTS 2.0 (+ PICS!)

Angelos,
Yesterday I told you I had a big announcement, when I found out that Monique and her friends knew more aboout sex than I do!

The secrets these girls knew weren't in any of the sex books.

It wasn't stuff you would figure out on your own either.

But...it was VERY POWERFUL.

Maybe even MORE POWERFUL than the secrets in my original 2GTS program...

Definitely MORE ADVANCED.

A person who knew what they knew would instantly become a SEX GOD!

Soooo...I asked them if they would be interested in putting together some videos to teach others what they knew.

Sadly, they said "no."

They worried that if the secrets got out, too many people would have them, and they wouldn't be as special.

But then I told them about our little group here.

I showed them some of the hundreds of stories you guys have sent in about how you are giving girls more pleasure than any other men can...

I told them about Charles...and how he used their technique to give his girl her first climax!

I explained to them that you and I and the rest of us are all here because we are SERIOUS about having great sex!

We are a group of modern-day explorers...on the CUTTING EDGE of sexual technology!

And just as how 20 years ago no one knew about the G-Spot...the stuff we get into here and in the 2GTS programs is YEARS ahead of everyone else!

Finally...after some SERIOUS arm-twisting...they agreed to teach their techniques!

So we got together every afternoon for the next 5 days and designed the most powerful program ever in history on how to drive a woman WILD in bed!

Because we designed it to be a follow-up to my original 2 Girls Teach Sex program...and because it contains the most ADVANCED sexual pleasure tips and techniques our generation has ever seen. We decided to call it...

"2 GIRLS TEACH SEX 2.0"

We spent the month of December shooting the videos, and they are almost ready to go!

I'll drop you a line when I get word from the editors. I'm also gonna send you details of exactly what's in them because these videos are NOT for everybody...

2 Girls Teach Sex 2.0 is gonna be ready to go any day now!

So I thought I'd tell you a bit about the SEXY new instructors who taught ME so many new tricks I practically FORCED them to teach them! ;)

Of course I also want to give you a little "sneak peak" of the secrets inside...

But first… meet Monique!
pic of Monique turn images on to see

Monique is an AGGRESSIVE bi-girl who has liked boys and girls for as long as she can remember. But what's special about Monique is she may know more about how to make a woman scream than anyone else in THE WORLD!

Need proof? She was best friends and ROOMMATES with JENNA JAMESON for 2 years. Guess where Jenna learned all of her tricks? hehe ;)

2GTS 2.0 also features Gracie!

 
pic of Gracie turn images on to see


Gracie's sex-drive has always been sky-high… so strong that she got into adult films just DAYS after her 18th birthday! She LOVES strip clubs and being with other women… and the secrets she shares in 2GTS 2.0 will have your woman climbing the walls and screaming your name… trust me on that!


You'll also learn from Lexi!

pic of Lexie turn images on to see

Lexi is into all different kinds of sex - she's says she's a "tri-sexual" because she'll try anything once! She's developed some unique pleasure techniques you won't find anywhere else and is very excited to be sharing them for the first time!


And then there's Adriana…

pic of Adriana turn images on to see

Adriana is a new friend of the girls from Brazil… where they have a totally different sexual culture! The girls brought her in to show you some advanced techniques almost NO Americans know for giving a woman INTENSE climaxes!


Quite a line-up, huh? =)


It's easy to see why I HAD to do a program with them!


But… it took some convincing to get the girls to agree to share their secrets on video…


AT FIRST THEY REFUSED TO DO IT!


And hey, I understand...


If you knew secrets as powerful as these, you wouldn't want the whole world knowing either, would ya?


If everyone knows, then you no longer have an advantage.


So to keep things exclusive… and because we ONLY want these secrets in the hands of guys who are SERIOUS about being the best lovers in the world… the girls and I decided to limit production to 300 copies.


This way the guys who get them have a HUGE ADVANTAGE over other men at attracting and pleasing a great woman!


You won't have to worry about her EVER meeting another guy who knows how to make her cum like you do ;)


They're gonna be ready in just a few days… so keep on eye on your inbox for the big announcement.


And if you have any questions about the program, drop me a line!


I read every email that comes in personally and I'll respond to as many questions as I can =)


XOXO


Shawna


P.S. I put my heart and soul into the first 2GTS program… but it's been over 3 years now since its release. Since then there have been DOZENS of new sexual techniques discovered… and in 2GTS  2.0 we're gonna show you ALL OF THEM! I hope you're as excited as I am!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment