Followers

Thursday, January 09, 2014

2 GIRLS TEACH SEX: HOW AN EMAIL FROM YOU CHANGED MY LIFE

Hey Angelos,



I had a busy weekend over here as we just
 wrapped up a special TOP SECRET project!



I can't reveal the details now...but what I
 can tell you is it all started with an email
 from one of YOU!



I love getting emails from guys who are 
using my techniques to improve their love 
lives...but this email was a little different.

Take a look...



"Hi Shawna-


My name is Charles and I'm from Portland.
 Let me first tell you how big of a fan I am - I
 own every single one of your programs and 
I used the tricks with my last 2 girlfriends. I'm single now but they still call me all the
 time wanting to get together! They both
 swear I'm the best they ever had Shawna
 and I know it wouldn't be like this if it weren't
 for what I learned from you!


The girl I had 
before them cheated on me and I bet if I 
would have had your stuff back then she'd
 still be around.

Anyways here's my question...I'm dating 
a new girl now and I REALLY like this one. She might be the one Shawna, for real!

 But here's the thing, she has never had an
 orgasm! Not with me or with any guy ever 
before! I've tried a bunch of different things 
with her…the techniques you taught me that 
made my other girls go totally crazy don't
have any effect! I mean, yeah, she moans 
and says she likes it but I want to make her 
cum Shawna. I want to be the first guy to 
give her that! What should I do?? 




Your humble student,


Charles
"

Wow… alright! So when I read Charles'
 email I didn't really know how to reply!

 I knew Charles was doing the techniques 
right since they worked with his other girls...
but it sounded like he had found a really
 tough cookie!

I wanted to write him back right away, but 
I had to get ready to go to a party that night.

 And not an ordinary party... a "special" kind
 of party that we industry people throw from 
time to time.

Sometimes these parties can get a little wild ;)

 BUT NOTHING COULD HAVE PREPARED
 ME FOR WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT!




I had NO IDEA that it would not only help me
 answer Charles' question...but CHANGE 
MY SEX LIFE FOREVER!!



I'm gonna tell you this shocking story in the
 next couple of days. Keep an eye on your
 inbox for an email with the subject line,
"The Girl With The Mystery Tattoo".

And get ready...because this story is gonna
 BLOW YOUR MIND!

 hehe ;)



XOXO

Shawna

No comments:

Post a Comment