Followers

Thursday, July 17, 2014

2 GIRLS TEACH SEX: HOLY SHIT... You've Got to Read This!

Angelos,

Well, I’ve got a pretty strange story to report to you today...

Remember how I told you that my friend Romi Rain had come to me asking if she could move in with me?

It was all because of a situation she’s in with her roommate, a guy named Levi...

Who she claims is making her life hell with all the wild hookups and loud sex he’s having with random girls…every night of the week!

I wasn’t sure if I could believe her or not…

So I went over to Romi’s place last night to check it out for myself.

I got there around midnight. As soon as Romi opened the door to let me in, I could tell she was in a bad mood…

And it didn’t take me long to find out why. Walking into the apartment, I heard the sounds of grunting, moaning, slapping, and panting coming through the walls…

It literally sounded like one of the more extreme adult film sets I’ve been on!

Romi explained that it was Levi, locked in his room with a girl he’d just brought home from a nightclub. “This has already been going on for an hour and a half,” she said.

Wow, I thought to myself. She wasn’t kidding when she said it was LOUD. But how did I know this really happened all the time? I felt bad for Romi, but I still wasn’t sure if I wanted her for a new roomie…

She started showing me around her place. She pointed out some scuff marks on the wall behind her couch.

“See those?” she asked. “Those were left by some woman’s high heels scraping against the wall as Levi banged her on the couch. I was unlucky enough to walk in on them right in the middle of the act. I have NO idea how he got her into that position.”

Just then, the noise coming form Levi’s room got even more intense…a loud banging noise, like the sound of the headboard bashing against the wall…

And then a girl screaming, at the top of her lungs, “Holy @#&#% DON’T STOP! DON’T STOP! KEEP YOUR FINGER RIGHT WHERE IT IS, YESS! OH MY GODDD!!!!”

And then…it stopped. The house got quiet for a few minutes.

Suddenly, the door to the room opened, and out walks Levi - sweaty, shirtless, wearing nothing but a pair of dirty boxers.

And right then…my heart STOPPED for a minute.

I knew this guy.

OK…that’s not exactly true. Here’s the real truth:

I HAD HOOKED UP WITH THIS GUY.

It happened about a month and half ago…right after I broke up with my last boyfriend, “J.”

HOLY COW!! I thought to myself. This can’t be happening…

Here’s the story:

I had met him at a bar, and while this guy is DEFINITELY not my type - he’s about 15 lbs overweight and dresses like a dork - somehow, he was able to charm the pants off of me…literally!

I don’t remember exactly what he said to me, but he just had something….call it charisma, magnetism, or just plain old confidence…within 2 or 3 minutes of meeting him, I remember thinking to myself, “I’m going to sleep with this guy tonight!”

Within an hour, I was driving him back to my place. (He told me he didn’t even have a car!)

And I’ve got to be honest…he was pretty amazing in bed. Like, I remember thinking to myself, “This guy has got some amazing technique”…

I had one of the most intense G-spot orgasms I’ve EVER had with him…

I called him a few times after that, but I never heard back from him. I was even kind of upset about it at the time, but I blew it off as a “rebound” fling and tried to forget about it…

Until last night, that is.

When I saw him walking out of that room, right after he had so loudly had his way with another woman…it all came back to me.

We locked eyes as he walked towards the kitchen…and while I saw him check me out in that “hungry predator” sort of way…

It was obvious he didn’t even remember me!

WHAT A JERK!!

I was ready to explode!!

But the thing is, I didn’t want Romi to know I had hooked up with him!

I don’t know why, but I thought it might make her lose all respect for me.

I tried to calm myself down…

“Can you believe that?” Romi asked, snapping me back to reality. “He just walks around in his underwear. Watch, he’ll grab a gatorade from the ‘fridge, go back in his room…and in about fifteen minutes it will start back up again. They’ll be at it all night.”

She was right.

Levi headed back from the kitchen chugging a blue sports drink, shuffling back to his love den.

“Can you please try to keep it down, Levi?” she said to him. “Can’t you see I have a guest over? We can’t hear ourselves think in here.”

He looked at her and said, “Yeah, I can see you have a guest. She’s pretty hot. You’re both welcome to join us in here if you like.”

“You’re disgusting,” Romi replied. Levi just chuckled and headed back into his room, closing the door behind him.

And I hate to admit it….but I was actually a little bit jealous of the girl he was in there with!

It’s so weird…

Clearly, the guy’s a scumbag….but he DOES have some kind of irresistible sex appeal.

“Please Shawna,” Romi said. “You can see what a crappy situation I’m in here. I can’t take it anymore, and I’ve got no place else to go. PLEASE let me move in with you - it’ll be so much fun, I promise!”

I don’t know if I felt bad about hooking up with the guy that was making her life so awful…or if I just felt sorry for Romi that she had to put up with this all the time…

But I simply said, “Yes. Romi, pack your stuff and let’s get out of here.”

Which is exactly what happened.

Romi’s now staying in my guest room…

And I’m sure how (or even IF) I’m going to tell her about my hookup with Levi…but I’m just glad I’m able to help her out.

Meanwhile, I keep thinking about Levi…

As angry as I am at him…I mean, the guy didn’t even remember me…in a weird way, it makes me want him that much more!!

Like, I just want to say, “Hey! Remember me?? We had some crazy hot sex together awhile ago, why didn’t you ever call me…JERK?!”

What do you think?

Should I confront him about it? Or is it just a total waste of time?

And also…do you think I should tell Romi about the whole situation??

Aaahh…I don’t know how my life always ends up in these crazy situations…

But it always helps to hear what you think about it.

So…please, give me your advice, yet again!

xoxo
Shawna

P.S., Seriously, write me back and let me know what to do…should I tell Romi I hooked up with her roommate? And should I confront him about it? Let me know what you think!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment