Followers

Sunday, July 13, 2014

2 GIRLS TEACH SEX: Urgent! I need Your Advice!

Angelos,

OK…I need your advice again…

Just another crazy situation I’ve found myself in,and I’m not sure what to do! =)

So, here goes…

The other night, I was having dinner with myfriend Romi, another smoking hot adult film
starlet I’ve known for years.

And out of the blue, she drops a bomb on me…

She says she needs to move in with me!
I was like - What?! Hit the brakes, Romi!

I said, “Honey I love you…but I love my privacy more.”


Now, this isn’t the first time someone’s asked to move in with me…


I have a pretty killer pad, with a hot tub, a pool…

I’m always having people over for BBQ’s and while I love having guests over…I also need my quiet time, alone.

So I asked her, “What’s going on, Romi? What’s wrong with your place?”

Then she told me an outrageous story I’m not sure I can believe…

And now I want to know what you think.

Here’s what she said:

So Romi has this roommate. His name is Levi…

I’ve never met him, and I don’t know much about him….but according to Romi…

 
He’s made her life a living hell.

Here’s why:
For the past 2 months, he’s been bringing home AT LEAST one girl every night of the week…

And keeping Romi up all night long with the sounds of loud, freaky sex!

Now, Romi is no shy wallflower…as an adult film star, she’s seen (and done) some pretty wild stuff herself!

So if this is bothering her to the point where she needs to actually move out…something pretty extreme must be going on.

I asked her to give me some details…

She said that sometimes he’s brought home 2 girls in one night, having wild threesomes that last until the morning…

Through the paper thin walls she can hear moaning, screaming…slapping sounds. She said it gets so loud sometimes she can’t sleep.
At first, she tried to ignore it. Good for Levi, she thought to herself - he’s finally getting laid! But the late night hookups never let up…

And one night, she came home after a late night at work. She went into the kitchen for a snack before going to bed….

And she walked in on Levi, totally nude, bangingsome random chick…right on the kitchen countertop!

And she says this sort of thing has happened
more than once!

Not only that, but there’s all this drama of different girls coming around at all hours, looking for Levi when he’s not there…

One girl showed up and got in Romi’s face, accusing her of sleeping with Levi! Romi tried to explain she was just his roommate, but this crazy girl wasn’t hearing it…

Romi had to threaten to call the cops to get her to leave!

And that’s not all…

Another time, some girl Levi had hooked up with the night before showed up at 2 am while Levi was in bed with another girl…and the two girls ended up getting  into a fight! It got so crazy Romi had to spend the night at another girlfriend’s house.

She says these girls are always parking in her parking spot, eating all her food…and she’s always finding women’s clothes laying around the apartment - and once, even in her bedroom!

She confronted Levi about it, but he just laughed, and told her to “chill out”…

If that’s true, he sounds like a real jerk!

It’s a little unbelievable…But I’ve known Romi for years, and she has no reason to lie to me….

I don’t know, though! Is it really possible for one guy to be having that much sex, with so many different random girls…every night of the week??

And the weird thing is, Romi says he’s not even good looking…she says he’s kind of a “dork,” whatever that means, lol

So, I want to help my friend out….but what do you think?

Can one guy really be getting that much sex? Or is Romi just trying to squeeze her way into a much nicer place? (mine, that is!)

I could sure use your input….

Because as much as I love Romi, and want to help her out…I’d rather not have her as a roommate - because there’s no faster way to ruin a friendship.

So please…help me out!

Write me back and let me know if you think it’s
really possible for a guy to be getting that much crazy action…

I’ve always look forward to hearing your advice!

xoxo
Shawna

PS, I’m serious - do write me back and let me know what you think… Is there a chance Romi’s telling the truth and her guy roommate could all of a sudden have turned into a sex maniac, bringing home different girls every night and keeping her up with the noise?

Or does she just want to live at my killer pad?? I need your help to know whether I should let her move in with me or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment