Followers

Thursday, July 03, 2014

2 GIRLS TEACH SEX: I've Finally Answered Your NAUGHTY Questions! =) (Color PDF)

Angelos,

I've gotta say...I LOVE reading all your AMAZING emails!

You ask for sex advice, you share your super STEAMY stories, and you give me the BEST feedback ever =) So...thank you!

In return, I thought it would be really awesome to answer a few of YOUR questions...

Click Here For Shawna Lenee's Q&A!

And while I'm sad to say I couldn't answer all of them...

I got around to answering 6 of the most UNIQUE and extremely important questions in my inbox, and put together a JAM-PACKED PDF answering each one in full detail!

I even included some steamy pics...

Along with one of myself in my SEXY pink bikini from a photoshoot I'm pretty sure you haven't seen yet =)

Click Here For My Q&A Answering YOUR questions!

I really hope this helps!

Enjoy! And let me know what you think =)

XOXO
Shawna

P.S. I want to try and answer your questions as much as possible, so keep em coming! <3 font="">

No comments:

Post a Comment