Followers

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

2 GIRLS TEACH SEX: SORRY GUYS - Room Isn;t Over What Happened with Levi

Angelos,

What’s up?

So things have cooled down a but around here since I last wrote you…

When I told you that crazy story about the world’s most bizarre love triangle between me, my girlfriend Romi Rain, and a sociopathic sex addict named Levi who used to be Romi’s roommate!

Romi and I have been super close since we shared each other’s secrets, though…

In a weird way, the whole drama with Levi has brought us closer together than ever!

Plus…

She’s been sleeping in my bed every night since! =)

It’s kind of great being bisexual sometimes when you get to snuggle with super-hot babes like Romi Rain every night!

I’ve gotten a TON of emails over the weekend from my newsletter subscribers who have given me (and Romi) some great advice…

Thanks for all the great input!

There have also been a WHOLE lot of guys who seem to be interested in one thing in particular…

They want to know if Romi could teach them how to become as big of a ladies man as Levi!

Which is kind of messed up when you think about it!!

Because Levi is definitely NOT the guy you want to be…

However, I know you shouldn’t let one bad apple spoil the bunch…

Romi has helped dozens of other guys to have success with dating and women over the years as a wing girl…

And most of them have used their skills to find love with great women…

It’s really only Levi that has used the skills Romi gave him for EVIL rather than for GOOD…

Plus, I have a feeling that if you’re a subscriber to my list, you’re probably a good guy! =)

And Romi does have some pretty AMAZING abilities to turn even the biggest loser with women into a someone who is confident, cool, and sexy to women…

So I showed her a few of your emails…

And asked her if she would ever want to help some of my subscribers as a wing girl!

But she said No…

She was too shaken up by what happened with Levi to ever do it again!

She said she would never want to risk creating another MONSTER like Levi….

Which is kind of shame, because I know a lot of good guys could really use her help…

So…Sorry, but if you were one of the hundreds of guys who wrote in asking for personal training sessions with Romi….

She’s no longer available.

But I’ll keep looking for someone else who might be able to help in that department….

Meanwhile keep checking in with me…

I’m gonna have more great sex tips and techniques coming up REAL soon…

And I’ll let you know if there’s any more CRAZY DRAMA in my life…LOL!

Until next time,

xoxox
Shawna

No comments:

Post a Comment