Followers

Tuesday, August 05, 2014

2 GIRLS TEACH SEX: The Video Was AMAZINMG (The Camera Man Got Laid!)

Angelos,

OK! So remember how I told you how I convinced my dear girlfriend Romi Rain to make a video teaching you all her “wing girl” secrets for attracting women?

Well, I got a small crew together and we spent all day yesterday filming it....

And guess what? It turned out AWESOME!

Romi is IN­FREAKING­CREDIBLE at this stuff!

I mean, for a girl who was reluctant to share her secrets after the drama with Levi....

Once the cameras were on, she was literally a fountain of female knowledge!

She just has this ability to communicate what’s going on inside a woman’s mind...

I’ve never seen anything like it, and I KNOW you’re gonna love it! =)

In fact, check this out....

When I woke up this morning (OK, it was more like noon, but WHATEVER!), I got this really amazing email from one of the cameramen on the crew yesterday...

HIs name is J.T, and once I read this email, I asked him if it was OK if I could share it with my fans...

And he said, “Sure!”

So....here it is:

“Hey Shawna, J.T. here! Had a great time shooting Romi’s video yesterday, I actually learned some stuff about women I’ve never known before! Kind of blew my mind, actually. And you know what, I was even able to put some of that information to good use already. After the shoot, Me and some of the other guys went out to a bar we go to a lot. Just kind of kicking back, but there’s this girl there that also comes in a lot. Her names’ Stacy and she’s super cute, we’ve made eye contact a few times but I’ve never had the nerve to go up and talk to her.

Until last night. I used that conversation trick Romi was talking about and it worked EXACTLY like she said it would! I ended up talking with her for hours, and let’s just say the night didn’t end there...As I’m writing this, she’s making me waffles! HA! So listen, tell Romi I said thanks a million, and if you do any more of these videos PLEASE call me, I can’t wait to hear more of her crazy tips!
J.T”

Can you believe that?

I told you, Romi has this weird ability....

She can turn normal guys into SERIOUS PLAYERS....almost overnight!! It’s really WEIRD!

It’s like her SEXUAL IQ is just off the charts!!

Rom i had so much fun doing the video, and was so touched from your guys' dreams She wanted to give these secrets to people who want make a GOOD change in their life.

Whether they are SINGLE OR MARRIED!

She also said it’s not enough for a guy to just know how to get a woman into bed...

He has to know how to totally ROCK HER WORLD once he gets her there....

Because, let’s face it...If a guy blows it the first time, he probably won’t get a second chance.

So...

She told me she wants to do a second part to this video....

One with ALL of her top­secret, ultra­horny sex techniques!

This is turning into a serious production, and you know what? I couldn’t be happier!!

Romi is seriously some kind of SEX GENIE....

She and I have been carrying on quite an affair over the last week or so...

And I have to say, she is doing things to my body that NO ONE ­man or woman­ has EVER done to me before...

Like, totally driving me crazy with wet, orgasmic desire!

For example, she does this one thing with her tongue, like a WEIRD technique I’ve never felt before....I still can’t quite figure out exactly what she’s doing...

But it gets me off faster than ANYTHING!

And that’s the sort of thing I’m going to have her put into this video for you!

You know why? Because the women of the world DESERVE to get that kind of pleasure....

Don’t you think??

And wouldn’t YOU like to be the guy that gives that pleasure to them? =)

I’m sure you would...and, pretty soon, you will!

So stay tuned, OK?

In the next couple of weeks, Romi and I are going to come out with the ULTIMATE video program for attracting women and then making them ADDICTED to having sex with you...

And you can be sure we’ll put some extra special surprises in there, too!

So...

Get ready to have more female attention than you can handle!

xoxo
Shawna
 

No comments:

Post a Comment