Followers

Friday, August 01, 2014

2 GIRLS TEACH SEX: What Would YOU Do With the Power to Have Any Woman You Want?

Angelos,

OK, so…

Remember that whole situation I told you about with my girlfriend Romi Rain and her JERK ex-roomie, Levi?

How she turned him from a total zero with the ladies into a certified PLAYER?

There was a whole MESSED-UP situation where she ended up falling for him…they hooked up, and then proceeded to bring home a string of noisy one night stands that drove Romi crazy….

One of the girls this guy Levi managed to seduce was none other than yours truly….ME!!

Yeah, I know….

There’s a lot of drama that comes with being an adult film star. But this crazy episode takes the cake.

Once I found out Levi was the guy I’d hooked up with, I felt so bad that I let Romi move in with me right away!

We ended up sharing our stories….and bonding over the fact that this guy is such an A-HOLE!!

We’ve also been getting…how do I say this…more & more INTIMATE with each other…=)

Well, since I last wrote you, a few things have happened…

It turns out, Levi has been leaving messages for Romi…

Telling her how much he misses her…even that he wants to BE with her, and that he’ll stop hooking up with so many other women if she just moves back in with him!

Romi refuses to answer the phone….with my help, I think she’s pretty much over the guy….

I told her I have a sneaking suspicion that Levi just wants her to help out with the rent money!! Romi said I was probably right…

But it’s weird…Since Romi moved in, I’ve been thinking about Levi a LOT…

I mean, how did Levi turn into such a JERK-WAD in the first place?

Romi told me that before she taught him the secrets of seducing women, he was a REALLY sweet guy…like a little puppy dog!

It’s pretty amazing the transformation that happened once he got the confidence of knowing he could have basically ANY woman, any time he wanted…

I guess some guys just can’t handle that kind of power!

I have to admit, he was a pretty charming guy when he wanted to be…

And he was TERRIFIC in bed…

Maybe going from a DUD to a STUD so fast can be too much for some guys to handle?

And maybe he’ll CHILL OUT after awhile…

He might get bored of chasing every pair of long legs in a miniskirt he lays eyes on…then moving on to the next one after a night or two of filthy hot sex…

And maybe he’ll find a nice girl to settle down with!

I hope so!

But it got me thinking….

I mean, I’m still getting SO MANY emails from fans of mine asking if Romi could teach them the same skills she taught Levi!

I’ve literally gotten HUNDREDS of emails like these in the last week or so…

Here’s one that really got my attention, from a guy named “Bill” (not his real name!):

“Shawna, I’m writing to you because I am a 36 year old virgin desperate for help. When I read the story of how your friend Romi Rain has helped this man to go from being lonely and shy to being with so many women…I thought to myself, where can I learn these things too! Even though this man Levi has turned out to be not such a nice guy…I can promise you I am not like that!

Here is my situation: Women just do not find me attractive. I am not the world’s best looking neither am i the ugliest. But I simply do not know how to speak to women! It is like my tongue betrays me and I start stuttering the stupidest things to women.

Therefore I have never been with a woman. However I can tell you, there is one girl who I have known for a long time. She work in the office with me and she is friendly to me, unlike most other women. But I do not want simply to be her friend. I want to love her, and for her to love me!

So when I read that Romi can do this as a “wing girl” - I thought to myself, Shawna I will pay any amount of money to learn who to make women desire me. Please let your friend know that there are men such as I who truly need this kind of assistance that only Romi can provide.

Hoping you can help,
Bill.”

WOW….

When I read that, it just about broke my heart.

And like I said, I’ve gotten TONS of emails just like this one…

So, I tried talking to Romi again…

I showed her this email from Bill, in fact…

And as I watched her reading it, I noticed a tear start to stream down her face.

“That’s so SAD,” Romi told me.

“It IS sad,” I said. “But that’s just one of HUNDREDS of emails like this! Romi, I think we’ve got to HELP these guys, if we can. Together, we can make a DIFFERENCE in a lot of guys’ lives!”

She insisted that she didn’t want to create another “Monster” like Levi…

But I could see her softening up a little bit.

“Look,” I told her….”My fans are GOOD GUYS. They’re NOT going to turn out like Levi…

And besides, I said…even if ONE guy turned out to be a jerk like Levi…just think of the hundreds of guys who would use these skills to meet the girls of their dreams, and go on to have GREAT RELATIONSHIPS!

Think of all the good, decent guys we could save from being alone! Think of all the amazing families that might get started just from teaching them what you know, I said!

That would TOTALLY be worth it, don’t you think?

She looked at me for a minute, then she said, “Yes.”

“I do want to help guys like Bill,” she said. “But how do I do it? I suppose I could go back to being a wing girl…”

I stopped her right there.

“I’ve got an even BETTER idea,” I said. “A way to help LOTS of guys, all at the same time, and without it costing them too much money to do it.”

“How?” Romi asked.

“We’ll make a video,” I said. “An instructional one, that’s got ALL your secret dating techniques in it. And we’ll release it exclusively to my fans through my newsletter!”

“OK,” she said. “Let’s do it. But just a short one, OK??”

So, long story short….

That’s how I got Romi Rain to agree to making a new video, just for you!

I’m going to shoot it myself, hopefully as soon as this weekend!

I’m reeaaallly excited….

And you should be, too!

This is gonna be something you LITERALLY can’t get anywhere else….EXCLUSIVELY right here, as part of this newsletter!

Keep your eyes open because it’ll be coming soon!

xoxo
Shawna

P.S., What would you do if you had the power to make any woman irresistibly attracted to you? Would you be like Levi, and seduce as many hot young girls as possible in a never-ending string of steamy one-night stands?

Or would you try to find that one perfect girl…make her fall head over heels in love with you..and start a passionate relationship? Maybe even start a family?? =)

I’m going to share the best emails with Romi just to make sure she doesn’t back out of making this video! Please, write me back…And please be TOTALLY HONEST with me….Its important!!

Oh…and if you have anything you want to ask Romi, or any specific information you’d want to see covered in this exclusive video - PLEASE let me know! I’ll try to put it in the video for you!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment