Followers

Monday, August 18, 2014

How to Get Early Access!

Αngelos,

Today I’ve got something kind of UNIQUE to share with you…

But first I just want to remind you…

“Blow Her Mind The First Time 2.0” is being released at 12 noon (PST) on Saturday, Aug. 23.

This is Romi Rain’s MASTER CLASS on the science of attracting hot women…and then rocking their worlds so hard in bed they’ll be INSTANTLY HOOKED on you.

However, due to the fact that Romi’s ex Levi is now an adult film performer…

Who Romi almost had to do a scene with…

Romi is leaving the business, and this is the LAST video she’ll ever make.

To get Romi to agree to letting me release this program, I had to agree to a very LIMITED, ONE-TIME ONLY release.

That means only 300 copies of this program will be available.

Therefore, I made a special Early Access List to ensure your chances of being one of the lucky 300 to get this revolutionary program.

Go HERE to Sign Up For the Early Access List

When you sign up for this list, you’ll get a special email from me at 11 am (PST) on Saturday, Aug, 23…

Letting you know the program is available. That’s a pretty HUGE advantage…

So if you haven’t already….GET ON THAT PRE-ORDER LIST!

Now, I want to share with you that very special email Romi received a couple of days ago…

I walked into the living room, where Romi was sitting on the sofa with her laptop…

And I noticed tears streaming down her face!

“What’s wrong, honey?” I asked her.

And that’s when she showed me this email, from the girlfriend of one of her students….a guy she taught her science of attraction to.

And guess what…when I read it, I started crying too!

I know, I know, us women are sooo emotional….=)

I asked her if I could share it with you, and Romi said Yes.

So…here it is:

“Dear Romi,

My name is Michelle, and we’ve never met, but I just want you to know that you have forever changed my life. Because of you, I have started a relationship with a truly sweet, kind, caring man who is the love of my life. And to think, I might never have known what a great guy he was if he hadn’t come to you for help.

Let me explain. My boyfriend is one of your former students, Matt _______. I’ve actually known Matt for years. We used to work together (I’ve since moved on to another company). And for years, Matt was always this shy guy who I considered a friend, but was just never attracted to. I sort of knew that he was attracted to me, but he never asked me for a date or anything…and to be honest, even if he had, I probably would have said No. I just didn’t think of him in that way.

But one day…everything changed. Matt came into the office, and it was like he was a totally different person. He just radiated confidence. I can’t put my finger on what it was…he was just different.

And when he came over to talk to me near the water cooler, something happened. I found myself starting to flirt with him. This had NEVER happened before. But something about the way he was talking to me…I remember thinking to myself, wow Matt looks kind of HOT today!

And by the end of the day, Matt had asked me for a date. And to my surprise…I agreed! We didn’t even do anything fancy…just went out to a local bar near the office for some hot wings, actually! But that night, as he walked me to my car, Matt kissed me…and, well, that’s not all that happened, as you might guess!

I’m not normally the type of girl to sleep with a guy on a first date…but something magic happened that I still can’t explain. He took me back to his place….and let me just say, that was one of the most exhilarating nights of my life…I don’t think we slept more than an hour the entire night, but I’ve never been so happy to be so tired.

And ever since, we’ve been together. I mean, I was hooked on this guy. And to think that I had only considered him ‘just a friend’ before!

A few months into our relationship, Matt confessed to me that he had gone to you to help him with dating. He said he’d always been insecure, almost afraid of women….and that he’d had a huge crush on me but didn’t know what to do about it. He said you went out with him over a period of 2 weeks and gave him some kind of secrets that gave him a huge surge in confidence with women (He still won’t tell me what they are, lol). He told me it wasn’t cheap, but that it was the best investment he’s ever made.

But he remained a sweet, warm, caring guy. And that’s why I wanted to write you personally to thank you. Without your help, I don’t think I would have ended up with this man. We have a great relationship and this is definitely the guy I want to spend the rest of my life with.

So thank you, Romi Rain…from the bottom of my heart!

Love,
Michelle”

Wow….Can you believe that??

I told Romi that this story more than makes up for the fact that Levi turned out to abuse his power over women…

And it’s also why I’m so excited to be releasing “Blow Her Mind The First Time 2.0” to you!

Because it contains ALL of Romi’s attraction secrets…the same stuff she taught to Matt and dozens of other guys who have used it to meet their soul mates…

AND to knock their socks off in the sack! =)

So don’t miss out on this one-of-a-kind program….

Remember…only 300 copies will be available on Saturday, Aug. 23

They’re sure to go fast, so to help your chances of getting a copy, be sure to get on my Early Access List!

Go HERE to Sign Up For the Early Access List

Stay tuned for more details and some special surprises, too!

xoxo
Shawna

P.S., If you missed it, Romi did a really cool interview for AskMenAnswers.com. It’s got some great information on dating and attraction in there I think you’re gonna love…

Go HERE to see Romi’s interview on AskMenAnswers.com

And…Don’t forget to sign up for my Pre-Order List! Only 300 copies of this program will be made available when “Blow Her Mind the First Time 2.0” goes live at 12 noon (PST) Saturday, Aug. 23. When you get on the Pre-Order List, you have the chance to reserve your copy a full hour earlier than everyone else!

Sign Up For the Early Access List!

No comments:

Post a Comment