Followers

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Crazy News About the Upcoming Program sith Romi...

Hey Angelos,

Have I got a crazy story for you today.

So…

Romi and I finished shooting our new program, which comes out Saturday, August 23rd!

It’s got everything you need to know about women, from one of the HOTTEST women on the planet - Romi!

It covers both attracting women…. Whether you’ve just met them or you’ve been friends for years, it’ll show you techniques for making them see you in a SEXUAL WAY and WANT to get physical with you….

THEN…it’ll give you EXPLICIT demonstrations of how to completely BLOW HER MIND in bed once you get her there…so she’ll be literally HOOKED on you, the very first time you’re together….

Hence…the title of the program - “Blow Her Mind the First Time 2.0”

Some of you might remember the original “Blow Her Mind…” program from a few years ago…

Well, this one has even MORE exclusive attraction techniques, and even MORE top-secret sex tips that only one of the leading adult film stars could teach you.

And you can only get it right here, at 12 noon (PST) this Saturday, as a member of this newsletter.

However…I have encountered a tiny little speed bump in getting this program out to you…

Which I’ll explain more in just a little bit.

But because of this…ONLY 300 COPIES OF THE PROGRAM WILL BE AVAILABLE ON SATURDAY.

So to make it fair for you, I have created a Pre-Order List.

When you sign up for this list, you’ll be able to order “Blow Her Mind the First Time 2.0” a FULL ONE HOUR earlier than everybody else, at 11 am (PST) on Saturday, Aug. 23.

That’s a huge advantage…so if you’re serious about getting this cutting-edge program…

You’ve gotta sign up for that list!

Sign Up For the Pre-Order List Here

So here’s what happened….

Since we finished shooting the video, Romi went in to do a video shoot for another adult company…

She’s a leading XXX star, and she’s very IN DEMAND…

For whatever reason, she didn’t check to see which male performer she was going to be working with…

And when she walked through the doors onto the set…she got the surprise of a lifetime.

That’s because the guy she was supposed to be working with that day…

Was Levi.

That’s right….her ex-roommate…The guy she took from shy wallflower to lady killer…

The guy who Romi ended up hooking up with, and falling for…who turned out to be a Grade A JERK.

Somehow…he got into the adult business as a performer. I know, every guy’s dream, right? Well, Levi actually made it happen.

As soon as Romi made eye contact with him…Levi busted out laughing.

Romi literally FREAKED OUT….she walked off the set!

Then, she called me right away. “How could this be happening?” she said. “I mean, how in the HELL did he get into the business?”

I didn’t say anything, but here’s what I was thinking: Remember how I hooked up with Levi, too?

Well, he was actually one of the BEST LOVERS I have ever had…I mean, he had some serious skills. Romi did a GREAT job teaching him everything she knew.

So when she told me he had gotten into the business…it didn’t surprise me that much.

But naturally, Romi was pretty upset. So upset, in fact…that she called her agent after she got off the phone with me…

And told him that she was NEVER doing another video again!

And….

She even told me she didn’t want to release the video we just made together!

Un-freaking-believable.

She said Levi was such an A-Hole…she was really afraid she’d create another guy just like him and she didn’t want that to happen!

Whoa, whoa, WHOA! I told her.

Listen, I said…We just made one of the most AWESOME video programs I’ve EVER made….it’s literally going to change so many guys’ lives…

It’ll help good, decent guys everywhere find the right girl for them.

I told her that the guys on my list DESERVED to have this information….Especially since you can’t get it anywhere else.

She was very hesitant….But eventually, after about 3 hours of talking with her…She agreed to let me release it in a very limited amount.

Which is why only 300 copies of this program are going to be available.

Remember, you can’t get this in any store or anywhere else online….ONLY right here as one of my valued subscribers.

And it looks like this will literally be the LAST video Romi ever makes, since she says she’s getting out of the business…

Who knows, this may someday be a collector’s item?!

So if you want to learn the attraction secrets of one of the leading dating experts in the country…

As well as her next-level sex tips and techniques for satisfying a woman so completely the very first time you’re with her….so that she’ll INSTANTLY want to start a relationship with you….

Then you MUST get on the Pre-Order List!

Sign Up Here

Then, just be at your computer at 11am (PST) on Saturday, August 23….You’ll get a special email from me letting you know the program is available…

That’s ONE HOUR EARLIER than everybody else.

I DON’T want you to miss out on this opportunity…

Keep checking in with me over the next few days, I’ve got a few special surprises planned for you. =)

And who knows, something else just as crazy might happen! With Romi Rain, things are always INTENSE and sometimes UNPREDICTABLE, I’ll say that…But that’s why I lover her so much.

xoxo
Shawna

P.S., If you missed yesterday’s email, her’s a link to a really cool interview Romi did for AskMenAnswers.com, it’s got some great information on dating and attraction in there I think you’re gonna love

see Romi’s interview on AskMenAnswers.com here

And…Don’t forget to sign up for my Pre-Order List! Only 300 copies of this program will be made available when “Blow Her Mind the First Time 2.0” goes live at 12 noon (PST) Saturday, Aug. 23. When you get on the Pre-Order List, you have the chance to reserve your copy a full hour earlier than everyone else!

Sign Up For the Pre-Order List!

No comments:

Post a Comment