Followers

Friday, February 20, 2015

48 Hour Warning (Closes Saturday at 7pm)

Hey Αngelos,

Well, it’s been quite a ride…

But Liquid Steel, the breakthrough new sex shot from John Lawrence, is coming to a close.

2 days ago, John liberated 112 orders of this stuff form an unscrupulous vendor on eBay, selling them at a huge markup…

And made them available to you at Liquid Steel’s original price.

And now…There are only 32 orders left of this game-changing liquid sex shot.

Which means in 48 hours, this offer will be CLOSED, and you won’t be able to get more for at least a few months.

Click HERE to get Liquid Steel NOW!

There’s never been ANYTHING like Liquid Steel before:

A liquid sex shot that absorbs into your bloodstream SUPER FAST, so you’re rock hard and ready for action within mere minutes…

And it’s got the libido-boosting power that lasts ALL NIGHT….You’ll want to go round after round with your lady after just one 8 oz shot, for a night of white hot sex that’ll make you feel like a teenager again!

This stuff really works…It’s made from natural ingredients found in the Amazon that are proven to boost your testosterone…And with it, raise your sex drive to epic new levels, and give you MAXIMUM STRENGTH erections to boot.

And it’s brought to you by the Man You Trust - John Lawrence, responsible for PHGH, MAX Recovery, and MEGA Endurance…

This stuff is already helping American men have the most mind-blowing, EPIC sex possible…

Guys like Randy:

“This stuff is like rocket fuel for your sex drive! Me and the wife had a time last night that reminded me of how it was when we first met 24 years ago - pure passion, Shawna. I was rock hard and full of energy…And even after I was done, I was ready for round 2, which at my age came as quite a surprise to both me and Tess! Tell John Lawrence this stuff put a real spring in my step and smile on my wife’s face!”
- Randy, 53

“Shawna, is it possible to place an order for a year’s supply of LiquidSteel? Please let me know as soon as possible. Did not know sex could feel this great!”
- Ravi, 44, Sacramento, CA

“What a rush! My friend bought a case of your Liquid Steel stuff, and told me I ought to try it. What the hell, I thought. Well in about 20 minutes of drinking it, I could definitely feel it - more energized, in a better mood, and definitely feeling the ‘charge’ downstairs. I hit up a girl I’ve been texting but still hadn’t hooked up with yet, met her at an all night coffee shop nearby. My game was tight that night, Shawna. Didn’t take long before we were back at my pad and I was giving her the ride of her life, lol! She’s been texting me nonstop ever since. Here’s a sample - ‘can’t stop thinking about last night, i’m playign with myself under my desk here at work! when can i f*ck you again?’ Thanks a million Shawna!”
- Jason, 38

Click HERE to get Liquid Steel NOW!

And when you do, you’ll get not one but two FREE BONUSES from me…

First, you’ll get “Oral Sex Magic 2.0” - Everything you need to know about going down on your lady, taught by 2 of the raunchiest, sexiest bisexual women in adult films.

And it’s yours for no additional charge when you order Liquid Steel now!

You’ll also be enrolled in my “Deep Impact Club” for 6 months, where you’ll get a new, scintillating video every month ABSOLUTELY FREE.

Each video will feature smoking hot young women demonstrating their sexual skills and teaching you the next level techniques to rock ANY woman’s world in bed.

Armed with Liquid Steel and my instructional programs, you’ll become a bona fide BEAST in the sack, giving the woman in your life the kind of sex that’ll make her go “WOW! I’ve NEVER been f*cked like before in my life!!”

And it all comes protected with my ironclad 90 Day Satisfaction Guarantee…

If you’re not totally satisfied with this product, you’ll get every penny back, quickly and with no questions asked…

That’s my promise to you!

But remember, in just 2 days, this offer will be officially closed…So you’ve got to act now!

Click HERE to get Liquid Steel NOW!

Imagine….

All the sexual energy of a 19 year old in one testosterone-packed shot…

Plus the ingredients proven to keep you at MAXIMUM HARDNESS, for as long as you need to….

So you can f*ck like an adult film star all night long! =)

You’ll be giving off more of those manly pheromones that women find so irresistibly sexy…

Getting more sex than you can handle!

I don't want you to miss out on this exciting opportunity!

Click HERE to get Liquid Steel NOW!

xoxo
Shawna

P.S., You only have 48 more hours to get your hands on Liquid Steel. Developed by John Lawrence, this sex shot contains 10 of the most potent natural compounds on earth for men’s sexual virility…Each proven by science to make you harder, more libidinous, and can even increase your stamina and load size….Plus it’s in Liquid form so unlike a capsule, it hits you almost instantly…And it hits you HARDER as well, because the ingredients absorb completely into your bloodstream so you get the full effect of these ingredients…Plus it comes with 2 bonuses …Oral Sex Magic 2.0, with Female Performer of the year Anikka Albright and Abigail Mac in some of the hottest lesbian action ever filmed…Teaching you the principles that allow you to become an oral sex master…AND a free 6 month membership of my Deep Impact Club…Where you’ll get a new great video every month FREE…..And of course it ll comes with my 90 day Guarantee, so if you’re unsatisfied for any reason, you’ll get every penny back quickly and with no hassles…so you’ve got nothing to lose!

No comments:

Post a Comment