Followers

Saturday, February 07, 2015

Important - Read This Before You Buy Any Supplement!

Hey angelos,

We’re just 2 days away from the release of Liquid Steel…The new liquid sex shot from John Lawrence, inventor of PHGH (the world’s #1 male enhancement supplement).

It goes live on Saturday, Feb. 7th at 12 noon (PST)…

And right now I really want to tell you a little bit more about this exciting new formula from John Lawrence…

Liquid Steel is an all-natural testosterone booster that makes an INSTANT IMPACT on your sex drive…

Since you drink it in a shot, it absorbs quickly and fully into your bloodstream…

So within minutes of taking it, you’ll be feeling more energized, more alert, and more VIRILE…

Ready to go all night with the special lady in your life.

And Liquid Steel gives you the energy of a horny teenager…So you’ll be able to go at it again and again, with full-tilt stamina and hardness.

In fact, John forwarded me some emails he received from guys who have tested Liquid Steel and have seen what it can do. He asked me to share a few of them with you.

Here’s one from R.J.:

“John, thank you for the opportunity to test out your new ‘Liquid Steel’ formula. I was skeptical about it at first because I’ve tried other so-called ‘sex shots’ before - the kind you might find at a liquor store - and none of them worked. But as soon as I downed that Liquid Steel, I could feel the difference. First, I felt a huge rush of energy. I felt great! When it got time to making love, I tell you, John, I was actually amazed at my stamina. My wife even asked what the heck had gotten into me! I swear, this stuff makes me feel like a young stallion, I need more of it!” - R.J., Encino, CA

And this email is from adult film star Evan Stone:

“Hey John! You know I didn’t think you could top PHGH (which I take every time I’m on the set), but it looks like you’ve done it. This Liquid Steel stuff hit me like a ton of bricks about 2 minutes after I drank it! I was ready to go, and it didn’t let up. I felt more revved up and harder than I’ve felt in ages, and I had one of the most intense sex scenes I’ve ever done. Not only that, but something weird happened - there was an intense chemistry between me and the girl in my scene. Even after we finished, we were all over each other. She actually came back to my place where we stayed up all night, f*cking in every room of the house, lol! Can’t wait to use it again, let me know when you’ve get more in!” - Evan Stone

So…

How is this tiny 8 oz shot able to accomplish all this?

It’s made from a proprietary blend of natural ingredients, each proven to have a noticeable effect on your testosterone and libido.

John Lawrence put together a special web page that tells you what each ingredient does and how they all work together to give you an instant Libido Boost.

Check it out here:

Click HERE to Read About The Ingredients in Liquid Steel

Remember, there are only about 500 orders of this formula available for this special limited release…

And based on the overwhelming response I’ve gotten since announcing this new product…

It is sure to sell out FAST.

So I strongly encourage you to sign up for my Early Access List.

When you do, you’ll receive an email from me at 11 am(PST) this coming Saturday, letting you know it’s available.

That’s a FULL ONE HOUR before everyone else!

Sign Up for the Early Access List HERE

I don’t want you to miss out on this one…

It’s a totally unique sex boosting formula….

Designed to get your testosterone juiced up to the Max…Making you feel more manly, and more IRRESISTIBLE to women.

Oh, and stay tuned for tomorrow’s email…

I’ve got a few REALLY SPECIAL surprises in store for you! =)

xoxo
Shawna

P.S., In case you missed yesterday’s email, be sure to check out the Hottest Sex Positions of 2015 - a Free, full color PDF report featuring some of the sexiest new adult film starlets demonstrating some of the most EXTREME sex positions on the planet. This is really going to inspire you to try some exciting new things in the bedroom…And OUT of the bedroom, too! Get ready to be shocked…Trust me, you’ve NEVER seen these positions before anywhere! =)

Get the Hottest Sex Positions of 2015 HERE (FREE Full Color PDF)

P.P.S., If you have any more questions about Liquid Steel, the breakthrough new sex shot from John Lawrence, PLEASE send them to me! I’m putting together an email in the next few days that will answer all of your most popular questions.

Also, John put together a special web page describing each of the exotic ingredients in this formula. Check it out at the link below:

Click HERE to Read About The Ingredients in Liquid Steel

This liquid libido charger is designed to get men of all ages SEXUALLY ENERGIZED like they never were before, and I’ve already gotten over 3,000 emails from guys eager to try it. However, there’s only about 500 orders of Liquid Steel available in this limited special release…So be sure to get on my Early Access List, which allows you to order a FULL ONE HOUR before everyone else!

Sign Up for the Early Access List HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment