Followers

Sunday, February 15, 2015

My First Squirting Orgasm (With NSFW Pics)

Hey Angelos,

So…About a week ago I sent you my special report, “The Hottest Sex Position of 2015”…

In case you missed it, check it out HERE

It’s got 12 of the most advanced, most sensual sex positions from the world of adult films….

But there was one position I left out.

That’s because I wanted to wait and share it with you as a special Valentine’s Day present. =)

See, there’s a very sexy…very TWISTED story behind this position for me.

You ready to hear it?

OK, here goes…

This story takes place about 5 years ago, not long after I moved to LA and entered the world of adult films.

At this point, I thought I knew all there was to know about sex…But it turns out, I was wrong.

I started dating a guy I’ll call “Mike.” Mike was about 15 years older than me (I guess I’ve always been into older guys)…

I met him randomly at a party in Laurel Canyon one night, and we hit it off instantly. He wasn’t the best looking guy in the world…But he just had this confidence that I found irresistible.

He was a chef at a new, hip restaurant in Hollywood, and as we started dating, he would often cook delicious dinners for me…Followed by even more delicious desserts. =)

Mike was an intense, volatile guy…And the sexual chemistry between us was just as intense. The sex was downright addictive.

However, it didn’t take long - a month maybe - before we started fighting. And the fighting was even more intense than the sex.

Mike was always stressed about his career, and would often come home late after drinking heavily at his restaurant. Inevitably, we’d get into a screaming match.

One of us would walk out…Only to come back the next day to “make up” passionately.

So it went, this pattern of breaking up and making up…We both knew it was dysfunctional, but the sex was just so amazing, we kept putting ourselves through this crazy cycle.

Well, after about 5 months of this, I started getting sick of it. The late nights, the mistrust, the arguments. I told him that if he didn’t stop drinking, I was leaving him for good.

I think he actually believed me, because it worked. He actually straightened up for a little while, and things got pretty calm between us.

Until Valentine’s Day.

I told him it was really important for me to spend a nice, romantic Valentine’s Day with him. He told me he’d come home straight after work that night…No hanging out and drinking until late.

I had everything planned…I went out and bought a sexy red lingerie set, fishnet stockings, and a slinky silk robe….I even bought roses and made a rose petal trail from the doorway to our bed…Where I’d be waiting in my naughty new outfit as soon as he came home.

It got to be around 11, which is when he’d normally come home. I was getting so excited just thinking about all the nasty things I was gonna do to please him, I started getting wet….I got so excited, I even started playing with myself!

But he didn’t show. 11:15 - Still no Mike. 11:30 passed, then 11:45….

I was getting angrier and angrier by the minute. Not even a call from him.

By the time 12:30 rolled around, I gave up. I changed out of my lingerie into some more comfortable sweats, cleaned up the rose petals and went into the living room of my apartment to watch TV until he came home, at which point I planned to let him have a piece of my mind.

It was after 2 when I heard him fumbling with the lock. I went to meet him in the foyer, and even before he stepped through the door, I began shouting at him.

“Where the F*CK have you been?” I demanded. “I’ve been waiting ALL NIGHT for you, as$hole!”

Of course, he had been drinking. He made some pathetic excuse, but I wasn’t about to let it slide.

We got into a real rager right there. In fact, we even woke the neighbors, who started pounding on the walls.

At that point, we lowered our voices…But that only made us say even meaner, crueler things to each other.

Finally, Mike lashed out at me like he never had before. He called me a “selfish, controlling cunt.”

CUNT. No one had ever called me that before, and I snapped.

I hurled myself at him and slapped him as hard as I could in the face!!

He grabbed me hard by the shoulders and held me away from him as I struggled to hit him again. He stared fiercely into my my eyes…

And in that moment, all of a sudden, I wanted him. Badly. And I knew he could see it in my eyes.

He pulled me hard to him and kissed me.

I knew it was twisted…I knew it was wrong…but at that moment I wanted him inside me more than anything in he world.

We made out furiously. He ran his hot, angry hands all over my body…Under my t-shirt, grabbing my breasts and pinching my nipples…

Then sliding them down my pants, squeezing my ass and guiding 2 fingers around and into my hot, slippery pussy….

The juice was dripping all the way down my inner thigh at this point, and I could feel his cock at full attention pressed against me…

At that point, he pulled down my sweat pants and ripped off my shirt…Then threw me onto the couch.

Grabbing a throw pillow and showing it under my ass, he yanked my by the hips up onto the arm of the couch and spread my legs…

He stood facing me at the edge of the couch. He unzipped his pants and yanked my legs up over his shoulders…

Then, staring deeply into my eyes, he forced his throbbing cock into my eager hole and thrusted HARD…

Because of the angle I was at, I could feel him DEEP inside me…Pressing right against my G-Spot….

Now, despite the fact that I had been making adult films for about a year by that point…I had never even had a G-Spot Orgasm before….I’d had clitoral orgasms before, sure….

But this was different. I knew right away this was the my G-Spot, because I felt a pressure beginning to build up deep inside me…It was almost painful, but in the BEST way….

He continued to penetrate me, slowly and forcefully. We locked eyes the entire time…At one point, my eyes started to roll up in my head from the intensity of the pleasure…but he leaned forward and ordered me to look at him.

“Don’t take your f*cking eyes off me,” he said. I gladly obeyed.

He began playing with my heavy tits…Ever so slightly squeezing my nipples as he continued thrusting against my pulsating G-Spot…

He began thrusting faster…All of a sudden, I could feel myself starting to cum…

Still looking deeply, passionately into his eyes, my body started convulsing….

And then I felt it….It was like a dam burst, and I began GUSHING all over him, my legs twitching crazily…

I screamed…”Holy SH*T!!! I’m CUMMING!!!!”

It felt like it lasted for several minutes….And Mike didn’t miss a beat…..

He continued thrusting, harder and faster, until finally I felt his body tense up and, with one hard, long thrust, he came deep inside me.

He collapsed onto me, our bodies heaving against each other as we kissed deeply, lost in a kind of otherworldly bliss I’d never before experienced…

I even began crying, that’s how intense it was. We lay like that, our bodies intertwined on the couch, him still inside me, until we both fell asleep….

When I woke up…Mike was gone.

And strangely, I didn’t feel sad. I think we both knew it was over at that point…At least we went out with one heck of a bang.

Wthout a doubt, that was the hardest, most intense orgasm of my life…I still think about it sometimes when I’m having some “alone time,” if you know what I mean =)

I’ve squirted since, but never quite as much as that.

So, in honor of Valentine’s Day….I decided to share with you the position which I had my first Squirting Orgasm in.

Hopefully…You won’t have to go through all the drama I did to enjoy this advanced technique!

Whether you’ve just started dating someone, or have been married for 20 years…This is sure to give her the gushing G-Spot orgasm of her life.

I got the nubile, young Casey and the voluptuous Abigail to demonstrate this unique position for me.

Watching them perform it actually gave me chills…All those memories flooded back into my mind…And between my legs, too! =)

So check it out at the link below…

Warning: This report does contain some nudity, so be sure not to open it at work…Don’t want to get you in trouble with your boss!

Click HERE to See the secret final position (warning: nudity!)

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this tantalizing technique as much as I did….

And that you have a happy, horny Valentine’s Day!

xoxo
Shawna

P.S., If you still haven’t checked out “The Hottest Sex Positions of 2015,” featuring some of the most gorgeous girls in adult films (Including the 2015 AVN Female Performer of the Year, Anika Albright)…Be sure to check it out! It’s loaded with tons of great techniques and detailed, advanced information you can start using tonight to give your girl more deeply satisfying orgasms…It’s a full color pdf report, and it’s TOTALLY FREE!

Click HERE to Get “The Hottest Sex Positions of 2015” (FREE PDF Report)

No comments:

Post a Comment