Followers

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Ebay Scam Exposed (John saves the day!)

Hey Αngelos,

OK.

So I’ve got some pretty CRAZY news for you today…

A little over one week ago, John Lawrence launched Liquid Steel, the libido boosting shot guaranteed to take your sex life from 0 to 1,000 in 15 minutes FAST….

On Friday, the last of the available bottles had flown off the shelf. I wasn’t expecting more until a month from now at the earliest.

But last night, I got this unexpected email from John Lawrence himself:

“Shawna,

Have I got some incredible news for you.

So you remember how I told you that Liquid Steel stared selling unusually fast last week all of a sudden?

Well, after I sold the last bottle, I decided to look into it. It turns out a huge number of the orders were coming from one specific buyer…Way more than any one guy would actually need for himself.

I started getting suspicious that someone might be trying to “flip” these bottles of Liquid Steel to turn a quick profit. Immediately, I went onto eBay and searched for “Liquid Steel.”

And there it was. Some guy was selling my Liquid Steel at a huge markup - almost 130%!

Ebay1


I was outraged. I created this stuff for ordinary guys who needed the boost to their libido and testosterone….Not so some guy who doesn’t even post his real name online can make a quick buck off of it!

To be honest, Shawna, I was pretty steamed about it. And more importantly, I didn’t want any guys who actually might really need NEED this stuff to buy it from some unscrupulous guy who was overcharging for it.

And if you did buy from someone like that, who knows if you’d ever even get the product? There’s no telling what could happen, it would be just as likely as this fellow would rip you off.

And I didn’t want that to happen to anyone who was honestly looking for the kind of benefits Liquid Steel was created to deliver.

So I thought about it for awhile. Finally, I decided to DO something…

I decided I was going to contact this guy and buy back ALL of the bottles of Liquid Steel he had ordered….

So that I could make it available at a fair price to your subscribers.

I realized I might lose money on this deal, but that’s not the point for me. That’s NOT why I created Liquid Steel in the first place! I sincerely believe this stuff will help make men more confident, more virile, and more sexually satisfied in their lives.

So, on Saturday, I bought back around 112 orders of Liquid Steel from this seller. (Oh, and I did give him a piece of my mind about what I thought of his business practices.) I had them rushed delivered, and recieved them this morning.

Shawna, please make this available to all of your subscribers. I want as many REAL guys out there to benefit from Liquid Steel as possible. As you know, I’ve put in a much larger order for this sex shot, but it won’t be available until the end of March at the earliest.

Hopefully, no on else decided to use this as an opportunity to rip off regular guys for the sake of making a buck!

Until next time, Shawna…

John.”

Well…There you have it!

There are now 122 more orders of this breakthrough liquid sex shot avaialable!

Click HERE to Get Liquid Steel NOW!

This product has proven to be one of my most popular offers ever…

So those 112 orders are sure to go FAST.

So if you’re interested in sending your libido skyrocketing and naturally boosting your testosterone production for a hyper-masculine new take on life…

You’ve GOT to act now.

Liquid Steel gives you:

• harder, stronger, and thicker erections
• rapid blood-flow to your genitals
• instant charge to your libido
• blood is “locked-in” for sexual stamina
• increased volume of load-size
• mental focus & intense concentration
• boost to overall physical energy
• massive increase of testosterone
• more intense & pleasurable orgasms

And since it’s in liquid form, it does so much faster than a supplement could. The power of the 10 active natural ingredients in this formula hit you almost INSTANTLY with a huge rush of sexual energy you won’t believe!

It’s only for those guys serious about performing at PEAK sexual condition…

So you can give your woman the kind of screaming, convulsing, FULL-BODY ORGASMS she’ll never forget…

And that she’ll want from you OVER & OVER AGAIN.

Liquid Steel comes with my FULL MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE…If you do not see results after using this product for 30 days, simply send back the unused portion and I'll give you a 100%, no-questions-asked refund.

If you’re not satisfied…I’m not satisfied.

And when you order Liquid Steel, you'll still receive the brand-new video program, “Oral Sex Magic 2.0” - ABSOLUTELY FREE!

This sizzling hot program features 2 of the hottest bisexual performers in adult films today - the busty, beautiful Abigail Mac….

And the sensational, blonde Anikka Albright - Winner of the coveted “Female Performer of the Year 2015” at both the AVN & the XBiz Awards!

In it, they’ll show you in juicy wet detail EVERYTHING you need to know to please a woman orally…From 2 women who really know what they’re talking about.

As soon as you place your order, you'll immediately be taken to a Members Area where you'll get INSTANT ONLINE access to all the videos!

That means no waiting for dvd's to be shipped to you…You could start watching it IMMEDIATELY…

And even start using the techniques tonight to satisfy your girl like she's never been satisfied before! =)

Not only that…But you’ll also get a 6 month FREE MEMBERSHIP in my “Deep Impact Club”…

Where you’ll get a new video from me every month featuring some killer new positions and techniques…

Taught by the most glamorous girls on Planet Earth!

Then, in just a few days you'll receive your package of Liquid Steel…The unique liquid sex shot that kicks your sex drive into OVERDRIVE…

And then doesn’t let up..Giving you the energy, stamina and rock hard erections to go at it ALL NIGHT…Even if you’re 65 years old!

So get Liquid Steel NOW!!

xoxo,
Shawna

P.S., John Lawrence’s Liquid Steel is truly a one-of-a-kind phenomenon. It’s guaranteed to give you an instant libido boost and rock hard erections, as well as get your testosterone back up to hyper-masculine levels. John secured 112 more orders of this powerful formula from an unscrupulous eBay vendor trying to make a fast buck. These remaining orders are sure to go fast…So if you’re interested in becoming an INSTANT rockstar in bed…You’ve got to act now! And when you do, you’ll get not one but two FREE BONUSES from me. First, you’ll get “Oral Sex Magic 2.0” - Everything you need to know about going down on your lady, taught by 2 of the raunchiest, sexiest bisexual women in adult films. And it’s yours for no additional charge when you order Liquid Steel now! You’ll also be enrolled in my “Deep Impact Club” for 6 months, where you’ll get a new, scintillating video every month ABSOLUTELY FREE. Each video will feature smoking hot young women demonstrating their sexual skills and teaching you the next level techniques to rock ANY woman’s world in bed. Armed with Liquid Steel and my instructional programs, you’ll become a bona fide BEAST in the sack, giving the woman in your life the kind of sex that’ll make her go “WOW! I’ve NEVER been f*cked like before in my life!!”

Click HERE to get Liquid Steel NOW!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment