Followers

Saturday, April 26, 2014

2 GIRLS TEACH SEX: Get Harder, And Now Last Longer (Interview with John!)

Angelos,

Two days ago I announced the release of MEGA Endurance, the new stamina supplement from John Lawrence, the guy who brought you PHGH.


MEGA Endurance will officially be released on May 3 at 12 noon (PST), and you can only get it right HERE as a subscriber to my newsletter!


This all­ natural supplement is designed to help you last up to half an hour with a woman, at FULL speed and intensity…


So you can give her those body­trembling, mind­bending, juicy wet Orgasms a girl can only get after she's been pounded for a good, long time!


It's made a huge difference in my own sex life, let me tell you…


And I KNOW it'll make a difference in yours.

And speaking of John Lawrence, the guy who made MEGA Endurance happen...


I recently ran across a cool interview with him on one of my favorite blogs, Passionate Reviews….


He has a really unique personal story…

From boxer to adult film star, and now one of the leading makers of all­ natural male enhancement supplements…


I've known John for years and even I learned a few neat things about him in this interview! =)

Check it out here:

Harder, Faster, Longer ­ An Interview with John Lawrence, Inventor of PHGH

And be sure to keep checking in with me over the next few days…


I'll have a whole lot more information on MEGA Endurance, plus some AMAZING free sex tips to DOUBLE your stamina, however long you can last now!


This is stuff you can use IMMEDIATELY to take your love life from "ho hum" to "Wow!" ­ FAST!


Don't miss it!


xoxo
Shawna


P.S., If you have any questions about MEGA Endurance, the new stamina supplement from John Lawrence I'm releasing on May 3 please let me know!! I'll get back to you with an email in a few days where I take all your best questions and answer them! I mean it, I always love hearing from you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment