Followers

Thursday, April 24, 2014

2 GIRLS TEACH SEX: HUGE News! (Hint: How To Have Mega Endurance in Bed)

Angelos,

Full-on, full-tilt, jackhammer pounding...


For 20 minutes, 30 minutes…leaving her soaking wet, her body tingling, and her mind blown.



No girl will admit it, but secretly….



It's what every woman really wants from sex.


That's because it's the ONLY way to give her those toe-curling, bed-rattling, screaming-at-the-top-of-her-lungs ORGASMS she needs to feel truly satisfied.


And if you're the rare guy who can pull that off... The she'll be literally ADDICTED to having sex with you... to the point where nothing else you do even matters.

Take it from me... I know from personal experience. I darned nera gave up on a really  great new guy because of his stamina problem...

Luckily for me, though, I had a life-changing experience that changed my mind. I think I've found the solution that lets ANY guy-no matter how old, or what kind of shape he's in- last half an hour or more in bed with a woman.

A way for great ordinary guys to satisfy women and and not lose them to the lucky jerks who happen to naturally have great stamina. Let me catch you up on my story so far...

A few weeks ago I told you about the new guy I've been dating, "J"... A really amazing guy but unfortunately he just couldn't last long enough in bed to give me the kind of deep, truly satisfying orgasma I crave. I even considered going back to an "ex" of mone - a real jerk who just happened to have freakishly great stamina and made me cum like no one else ever had before...

Thankfully, I didn't. I got some great advice from a lot of my friends... including an old friend of mine, John Lawrence. John is a former adult film star who is now a leading maker of all-natural supplements. You might know him as the guy who brought you PHGH, the world's top selling natural male supplement.

Well, John came through for me in a big way... He let me have a few samples of a brand new supplement designed sepcifically to help guys last longer in bed.

I had my doubts... But I got "J" to try it... and he was instantly able to last almost TWICE as long as he ever had before! And the next time he tried it a few days later... he lasted close to half an hour! And because of that, he was able to give me the most powerful, must unbelievably HUGE ORGASM I have EVER had! That nigt, "J" instantly put all thoughts of any other guy to rest...

And it's all because of this new natural health breaktrough John Lawrence let me try. The only problem is, up until now, John has only produced it in very small batches, exclusively for his male adult film star clients... These guys need to be able to last up to an hor at a time when they're shooting, and it's just not possible for 99% of guys to eb able to last that long naturally... Which is why this pill was such a boon to male performers in the adult film business. But I KNEW it was going to enhance my own sex life...


Since he's been taking it, "J" has been able to last longer and longer each time…



We've had one mind-altering sexual experience after another….and each night is more intense than the last! =)



Basically, I'm fully ADDICTED to the kind of sex he gives me. I HAD to have more of this stuff!



And since "J" and I have had such amazing results from this, I realized this supplement could also help a TON of other guys.



So I asked my fans...



And you told me you were very interested in a stamina supplement like this...



I got literally THOUSANDS of emails from guys asking me about this new pill.



I met with John Lawrence…I showed him a handful of those emails from guys all around the world...



Guys who were eager for a pill that would help them solve their premature ejaculation...



Guys who wanted to be able to last long enough to give their wives or girlfriends those next-level, addictive orgasms a girl can only get after a good long, steady pounding...

And John was moved.



He was hesitant at first...



He was a little worried his adult film star clients might be worried he was giving away an industry "secret"...



But he saw there was clearly a big demand for a supplement like this...



And his main priority in life is to help average guys everywhere have better sex lives.



He's done it already with PHGH, which gives you the ability to achieve your full size and hardness potential...



But as I told John, hardness is only HALF the equation.



A guy needs erection-strength - HARDNESS - but he also needs STAMINA if he wants to truly pleasure a woman like she needs to be pleasured.



And that's true not just in the adult film business, but in real life as well. Especially if you're concerned about KEEPING a woman interested in you for awhile.



Long story short, he agreed to make more...



But ONLY for my fans!



See, John & I have had a great working relationship in the past, and he trusts me totally. I got REALLY excited...



But there was still one thing left to decide..



This pill didn't yet have a name!



We had a brainstorming session at Jerry's Famous Deli over some sandwiches…



And I think we came up with a winner…



Are you ready?


(Drumroll please….)



I'm very proud to announce:

MEGA ENDURANCE!

The new all-natural stamina supplement that will let you last a 30 MINUTES OR LONGER with a woman in bed...



Designed for use by male adult film performers, this is a PROFESSIONAL-STRENGTH supplement...



Definitely NOT for guys who are only interested in average sex. If you're OK with just a few minutes of run-of-the-mill lovemaking every now and then, and MAYBE giving your girl an orgasm (if you're lucky)...



Then this is NOT for you.



But if you're looking for something a little extreme…if you want to give your girl an experience (and an ORGASM) she will NEVER forget…and give it to her EVERY TIME, so she's completely hooked on you...



Then MEGA Endurance is for you.



It's never before been available on the market, and it's coming very soon…in just 10 days, as a matter of fact.



That's right, on May 3rd you'll be able to get MEGA Endurance



But you can't get it in any store or anywhere else…only right here, as a subscriber to this newsletter.



So mark your calendars...



Because I promise, you won't want to miss out on this!



And stay tuned...you'll be hearing more from me over the next few days about this game-changing new supplement.



xoxo
Shawna


P.S. If you have any questions about MEGA Endurance, the new stamina supplement from John Lawrence (Inventor of PHGH), that will allow any guy to last a half hour or longer in bew with a woman and give her the most satisfying, explosive orgasma she's ever had - please let me know!! I'll get back to you with an email in a few days where I take all your best questions and answer them!

No comments:

Post a Comment