Followers

Wednesday, April 09, 2014

2 GIRLS TEACH SEX: I HAD A THREESOME!

Hey Angelos,

No one knows a woman’s body MORE than she does...

But wouldn’t it be exciting to look at an AMAZINGLY HOT girl and know that YOU knew her body better than she did?

Well, I have a little something for you that will make you the BEST she’s ever had...

But first, I have a JUICY story for you, and I hope you’re ready...cause it’s pretty naughty =)

OK, so for the past month, J had been REALLY pushing the idea of having a threesome, and of course, being a guy and all, he hasn’t stopped pestering me for an answer...

So I decided to give in!

But, I didn’t want it to be just any threesome...I wanted it to be EXTRA special, especially because it was his first time being with two beautiful women =)

Now before I move forward with the story, I want you to know that I haven’t really told J about my work.
I mean, he knows I used to make adult films, but I never really told him I was still making sexual education videos.

Anyway, I thought about it and decided, what better way to introduce my job than by showing him!

I called my girlfriend Ashley because I knew for a fact she’d be MORE than interested. Plus, her and I already fooled around once or twice before ;)

We went through all of my programs and decided I should show him “Extreme Female Orgasms.”

It’s one of my FAVORITE programs because it includes 8 DIFFERENT types of orgasms...

Including the “Forced Orgasm” – only the HOTTEST, most INCREDIBLE explosion that will make a girl come so hard, she could EASILY forget her own name.

Seriously...I've seen it happen before.

It shows you how to get her to psychologically SURRENDER to you and see you as her personal SEX GOD who can never be replaced.

AND most importantly, after learning all the techniques, the gorgeous girls in the demonstrations show you the EXACT rhythm to use while stimulating her for the STRONGEST climax possible.

The best part is that any man can learn these POWERFUL techniques regardless of your size or stamina!

Click here to learn more!
Anyway, on Friday night I wrapped a copy of the program, attached a little note that said, “Baby...We should have triple the fun this weekend. Watch this.” and left it on the kitchen counter for J.

I can’t even tell you how excited he was when he opened his gift. I told him I’d give him some alone time with the video, but he insisted he watch it with me.

That night we watched the ENTIRE program and tried out a few of the techniques. After a TON of MINDBLOWING sex and endless amounts of orgasms, I thought it was a great time to tell him about what I do.

His reaction was just as I had expected! He was totally supportive and was really happy that I was honest about it!

Then Sunday came around...and IT HAPPENED!!

Even though J knew I wanted to have that threesome, I still wanted to take him by surprise, so I told him to come to my place for a romantic dinner...

Little did he know, he’d be eating two SEXY vaginas instead =p

Ashley and I dressed up in the HOTTEST lingerie, stockings, garters, and A LOT of lace, had a few shots of Vodka and got ready for one of the most exciting, pleasurable and ELECTRIC nights ever!!

We got a little impatient and started making out a little until finally I heard a knock at my door!

When we opened it, J was so shocked that he actually dropped the bottle of wine from his hands! It spilled EVERYWHERE!

We couldn’t stop laughing, but eventually we all calmed down and cleaned up the mess.

J immediately picked me up and started kissing me like crazy! Then he grabbed Ashley’s hand and walked her over to the bed.

He threw me down as Ashley grabbed my hand and sucked on my middle finger, staring at me with her fierce eyes. I was so TURNED ON! Holy crap! It was seriously amazing =)

Then things started to get REALLY crazy!

Ashley went down on me while J gave me a seductive body massage. I swear, she followed the EXACT techniques in the video and was giving me MULTIPLE orgasms like never before!

Then J gave me a full-body orgasm that sent electric pulses of pleasure from my core all the way down to my toes!!

The night got much MUCH steamier, especially when I got to watch J and Ashley make love! They were so rough and sexy!! But I’ll let you use your imagination for the rest =)

Anyway, my point of this entire story is that after this crazy threesome I realized that EVERY guy should know these extreme sex techniques!

So, I am offering "Extreme Female Orgasms” for $100 off!!
The program usually sells for $167, but I'm in such a good mood after this threesome that I feel like being EXTRA sweet =)

I'm only doing the sale for the next 48 hours though so if you truly want to be the BEST that any girl has EVER had, you have to act fast!

Click here to get the program for only $67!
You will learn a TON of secrets that will mesmerize a woman’s body and mind in ways she never even dreamed possible!

Plus you’ll learn to master ALL the secrets to sexual confidence and how to get girls riled up just by being around you!

Get “Extreme Female Orgasms” here and make your next sexual experience one to remember.
XOXO
Shawna

P.S. I want to know about YOUR threesome experiences! Or just any naughty stories in general =) Don't forget to email me lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment