Followers

Saturday, April 12, 2014

2 GIRLS TEACH SEX: A "Professional Strength" Stamina Pill (Not For Beginners!)

Hey Angelos,

Well, it seems like a lot of guys are pretty excited about learning more about this amazing new stamina pill I got from my friend John Lawrence!

Last week, I asked if you might be interested in a stamina pill like this…

I got TONS of replies, and almost every one has said they'd want to know more about it.

My boyfriend, "J" has taken it twice now, and it's made a HUGE difference in our sex life…

He basically gave me the Holy Grail of all Orgasms last week after taking it!=)

And now…I'm ALL his. I'd do anything to get more of those amazing O's from him.

But here's the thing….

As of right now, I CAN'T get any more of those special stamina pills.

John Lawrence only makes them in VERY small amounts, for himself and a few of his adult film star friends.

He told me they're strictly "professional grade" supplements…

But I've seen first­hand how well they can work for ordinary guys.

And I've read dozens of your emails telling me how excited you'd be to try a pill like this.

So I've made up my mind…

I'm GOING to talk to John Lawrence (Mr. PHGH himself!) and convince him to make more of these "miracle" pills for you and my other loyal fans...

And I won't take "No" for an answer!

You see, I NEED more of those orgasms from "J" in order to feel satisfied, and I know that, without these pills, he just won't be able to last long enough to give them to me.

I'm officially ON A MISSION…

I just called John, and left a message for him, telling him we need to talk...

That I have an idea to discuss with him that just might dramatically revolutionize the sex lives of guys everywhere.

He hasn't gotten back to me yet, but I'll keep calling him until he does.

And I promise to keep you up to date with any new info on this hot new supplement!

As for me…

I'm seeing "J" again tonight, and I'm looking forward to it…I know we'll have a great time, we always do…

But I don't know how long I can go without those NEXT­LEVEL ORGASMS I get from those marathon sex sessions!

Sigh….

Anyways, keep checking in with me….

I'll let you know as soon as I talk to John….

xoxo
Shawna

P.S., If you're interested in this supplement, PLEASE write & let me know! The bigger the demand is for this pill, the more likely I am to convince John to produce more bottles!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment