Followers

Sunday, December 02, 2012

SHAWNA LENEE'S SEX TIPS 6: WHY SQUIRTING 2.0 IS DIFFERENT (QUESTIONS ANSWERED PLUS PIC OF GIRLS)

Hey Angelos,

Marcus and I have been getting a TON
of questions about the Squirting Orgasm Mastery 2.0 program that is launching in just 4 short days from now! So Marcus wanted to take a minute and answer a few of the BIGGEST questions…

Take it away Marcus!


>> QUESTION:
How is this program different from your original Squirting Mastery program?

Great question!


My original squirting program was
  released in September of 2010. I'm very proud of it… every single day I get letters from guys who've used it to give their girls the most INTENSE orgasms they've ever had!

But that doesn't mean I'm done yet. Not
  by a long shot.

It's always been my goal to be a
  MASTER of all things sexual… and I believe the first step to mastery is realizing that there is ALWAYS another level to be reached!

For example, when I first began making
  women squirt a few years ago, no one believed what I was doing. Even some who saw it on camera thought it was faked!

Even if you asked a DOCTOR or
  SCIENTIST about female ejaculation… they couldn't explain it! There were 2 types of orgasms - clitoral and G-Spot, and that was it.

With the release of my original program,
I proved to everyone that the squirting orgasm was REAL.

I proved that EVERY girl was capable of
  it… that any guy could learn to do it… and that the feelings it produced were FAR MORE POWERFUL than clitoral and G-Spot orgasms!

What that experience told me is while
  we may THINK we know a lot about sex… we are just scratching the surface of the levels of pleasure that can REALLY be achieved!

You may have heard of Roger Bannister,
the first runner to break the 4-minute mile.

Before Roger came along, it was thought
  to be HUMANLY IMPOSSIBLE to run a mile in under 4 minutes.

But then Roger did it. And after he did…
5 other guys broke the 4 minute mile in the same year!

Once they knew it was possible… they
  began to achieve it.

Well, the same has been true with
squirting orgasms! Now that they know it's possible, men everywhere are giving their women these powerful orgasms.

I predict in 5-10 years from now, a guy
  who DOESN'T know how to give a girl one is going to be looked upon as a rank amateur in bed.

So as the squiring O becomes more and
  more "mainstream"… just as today's top= runners are now running miles in under 3 minutes and 50 seconds…

It's time for today's greatest lovers to
  reach the NEXT LEVEL!

And *that* is what Squirting Mastery 2.0
  is all about.

For the last 2 years, I've dedicated 100%
  of my working time to figuring out NEW WAYS to bring a woman to orgasm. New pleasure spots on her body. New ways to make her squirt. Ways to make her orgasm
that feel more incredible… more mind- blowing… than anything she's ever felt before!

And now, I want to pass this next level of
  knowledge on to you.


>>QUESTION:
What can I expect in the actual program itself?

The program was filmed over a weekend
 workshop in which I shared my newtechniques with 10 students, each of who paid me $2,000 to attend.

I demonstrated my techniques on 6
different and beautiful girls! New penetration techniques that hit her "squirt spots"… several new squirting techniques including my "Spiderman" technique for producing maximum amounts of fluid… the orgasm technique that gives her an "out of body" experience… plus… a very special new technique I call, "The Wave Effect" that gives her a clitoral, G-Spot, Deep Spot… AND SQUIRTING O at the same time!!

This one-of-a-kind sexual experience will
  leave a woman BREATHLESS and I can't wait to share it with you so you can use it
yourself.

I've had the videos edited down so there
  is NO FILLER. it's 5 hours and 15 minutes of never-before seen techniques!

That's over DOUBLE the length of my
  original program!

So you can see now why I'm so excited
about this new product release :)


>> QUESTION:
How much is it going to cost?

This is something we are still figuring out.
I can tell you 2 things:

1
. You WON'T be paying as much as the adult film stars who attended the live seminar. My goal with this program is to make you the BEST lover… not a broke lover… and I realize $2,000 is a high price for someone who isn't going to use these techniques to further their careers.

2
. At the same time, I want to keep this information EXCLUSIVE. That's why we are only issuing 300 Access Codes… and why I am going to price it at a level where I know guys who get it are SERIOUS about being the world's best.


>> QUESTION:
When is it going to be ready, and how can I get it??

Squirting Mastery 2.0 is launching this
  Wednesday, December 5th, at 5pm Pacific time.

Since you're on Shawna's newsletter,
  we've created a special Early Bird List… where, when you sign up, you'll get ONE FULL HOUR to reserve your copy before the rest of the world comes (and trust me,
they will be coming!)

Click her to get on the Early Bird List now


Ok, that's about it! Thank you for being
  a part of this. I hope you are as excited as I am!

To new levels of sexual pleasure,


Marcus London


P.S.
Here's a picture of a few of the HOT girls you'll see me make squirt in this program!



Click her to get on the Early Bird List now

No comments:

Post a Comment