Followers

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

SHAWNA LENEE: I JUST JOINED A DATING WEBSITE (SERIOUS)


2 Girls Teach Sex Ultimate Fantasy



Hey Angelos,
 
I'm serious I actually dated an adult dating website... 
 
Hehe I couldn't help it after what I heard this weekend…
 
Yesterday a girlfriend of mine told me about how she spent the ENTIRE WEEKEND having the wildest, most FREAKIEST time of her life…and about how the sex was unlike ANYTHING she'd ever experienced before…
 
So of COURSE I was curious how she met him…and how I could meet a guy like that too hehe ;)
 
Sure enough…she met him ONLINE.
 
I couldn't believe it…I was so jealous!
 
So I went and joined a site too…cuz you bet your butt I'm not spending Valentine's Day alone this year…
 
I wanna spend it in a hot, sweaty mess of fun…and I want you to have the same!
 
I looked through a lot of sites too…some you had to pay…and others had a bunch of really boring looking guys…
 
I need someone to rock my world…and that's what I want for you too =)
 
This one site I found let's you make a profile for free and it lets you have full control over who you want...even down to the type of things you're into…if you know what I mean ;)
 
 
I wanna make sure you're able to have the hot, nasty play you deserve this Valentine's Day…
 
So check out this site…and maybe we'll BOTH have a super naughty night this time next month ;)
 
 
 
 
Xoxo
 
Shawna
 
 
 
P.S - I'm being serious…we both deserve some hot and sweaty playtime come V-day!  So come join with me and we can have nights that make OTHER people jealous over us too ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment