Followers

Friday, January 18, 2013

SHAWNA LENEE: IT'S ALMOST THE WEEKEND:! YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS...

2 Girls Teach Sex Ultimate Fantasy

Hey Angelos,
 
It's almost the weekend so I wanna have you fully loaded with another super steamy sex tip ;)
 
You see, Angelos, there's a lot of mean, insensitive guys out there who don't care about giving a woman ANY pleasure because all they wanna do is pound away at a poor girl…without giving her ANY attention….
 
Ugh those kind of guys make me so mad =(
 
And I know you're not the type of guy who's just "Mr. WAM BAM, Thank You Ma'am"…
 
So I'm gonna help you take your teasing to a WHOLE NEW LEVEL…to the point where you won't even be able to finish this move because…
 
SHE'LL BE BEGGING YOU TO TAKE HER ALREADY!
 
(And I know you like these kinds of tips too)
 
I call it "The Triple Tingler"
 
Now pay CLOSE ATTENTION…because there's a lot of detail…I actually had to practice on my girlfriend so I could get it down PERFECTLY for
you hehe
 
1.  When she's down to her panties, take 1 finger and gently run it down the length of her outer lip from the very top of her "area" all the way down to her back hole…then back UP the other side all the way to the top.  
 
Use her panty line as a guide and do this as many times as you like to build suspense!
 
2.  Then take 2 fingers with your palm facing UP…and trace the length of her outer lips from the very top all the way to the bottom…then back up.  
 
Go as slowly as possible and as many times as you want!
 
3.  Now hold up 3 fingers and hold them like a claw with your palm facing DOWN.  Place your outer two fingers on the outside of her panty line, and place your middle finger directly on her "love button".  
 
BUT…instead of sliding down her area with all three fingers, press her "love button" 3 times and then press down ALL 3 FINGERS as you go down the length of her area like you're giving her naughty bits a massage...
 
Make sure you slide your middle finger as far in between her lips as you can (remember her panties are still on!)  and then slide your fingers all the way back up again.
 
4.  NOW take your free hand and just MOVE OVER her panties to the side so that they're still on but her lips and clit are now FULLY exposed or you to play with…
 
Then stick 1 finger in your mouth to get it really wet….and repeat step 1.  Then stick 2 fingers in your mouth…and repeat step 2 AND THEN stick all 3 fingers in your mouth and repeat step 3.
>>Bonus!! If you REALLY wanna drive her crazy the entire time...lick circles around her nipples while you tease her...she won't know what to do with herself!
 
LOTS of detail I know…but if you get it down EXACTLY like I described angelos, she'll be ripping off her soaking wet panties and desperate to have you inside her in no time =)
 
In fact…if you use this BEFORE the "Teasing Terminator" that I taught you for New Year's you can be sure to DOUBLE your pleasure power!
 
And in case you didn't see this video yet…I wanna make sure you can double your STAYING power too…because you're really gonna need it for all the naughty ways she'll return the favor...
 
 
I sent it to you about a week ago…and I wanna make sure you have a FULL ARSENAL of exclusive tips and techniques to drive her over the edge in a screaming cumming ecstasy!  
 
 
Don't forget to let me know how it all goes ;)
 
 
 
 
Xoxo
 
Shawna
 
 
 
 
P.S. - So that other guy I told you about on Tuesday had all the moves to GET me interested…but definitely didn't have what it takes to KEEP me interested…so later I'm gonna fill you in on exactly what to do after you get her number or if you know her already.
 
In the meantime…make sure you get her DRIPPING wet with "The Triple Tingler" and be prepared to LAST ALL NIGHT LONG once she's ready to get SUPER dirty with you ;)
 
P.P.S. - After my last email, a lot of guys wrote in that they couldn't see my face...so I thought I'd make up for it by sending you a picture of it hehe

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment