Followers

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

SHAWNA LENEE: OK LET'S TRY SOMETHING OTHER THAN ONLINE DATING

Hey Angelos,

Valentine's Day is less than a month away...and I wanna make sure you have the hot andnasty time you deserve that night...
 
So I have a tip for you to go out and meet someone TONIGHT...that way you have all thenaughty bedtime fun you deserve come February
14th ;)
 
This is a really *unique* trick that actually worked
on *me* a long time ago hehe…
 
Here's the story:
 
So there I am sitting in front of a pizza place onenight with my dog waiting for my girlfriend who's inside…
 
Then a group of guys walk past me and one of them stops to pet my dog (Lola's pretty irresistible isn't she?  Hehe)
 
The guys walk off…but then the one who pet my dog comes back and crouches down next to the bench I'm sitting on…and says to me:
 
"Hey…I apologize if I'm bothering you but I have
this bet going with my friends and was wondering
if you could PLEASE help me out…"
 
He then points back to his friends who are all staring at him…I'm pretty curious as to what it is…so I giggle, nod yes, and let him continue:
 
"So my friends don't think I have enough balls to
come over here and ask for your number…and it's true I don't.  So I was wondering if you could
pretend to give it to me right now while they watch so I don't make a complete fool of myself…"
 
I felt really bad and it was such a sweet thing to say that I just HAD to agree!
 
Then he says loudly enough for his friends to hear:
 
"Ok so what's your number?"
 
And I give it to him…hehe…then he asks:
 
"Oh my God thank you so much you're a life saver…is this your real number?"
 
I nod yes.
 
"OK awesome…so is it cool if I call you sometime?"
 
He blushes when he says this and I can't help but think it's the CUTEST thing ever!  And I think it's even funnier that I fell for it hehe
 
So I tell him he can definitely gimme a call som time  ;)
 
What I liked most about his approach is that he didn't come off as a cocky jerk…like MOST guys do when they try to talk to girls…
 
And since YOU'RE not a cocky jerk, Angelos, I thought you could try something like this out...
 
I think it's a surefire way to get a girl you've got your eye on!
 
You're obviously gonna need to change it up though…but for starters…keep these 4 things in mind:
 
1.  Be the polite and respectful guy I know you to be when you approach her.
 
2.  Get her in on a secret or funny joke against someone ELSE whether it's your own friends, the other people on a dating website, or even the mean cashier ringing up your groceries….TEAM UP TOGETHER.
 
3.  When she does agree to join forces with you, thank her as much as you can!
 
4.  Once you do get the digits…MAKE A QUICK GETAWAY.  Leaving right away makes her wonder about you EVEN MORE...and makes her eager to hear from you again hehe
 
 
I REALLY wanna hear how this goes for you…I know you got what it takes so don't forget to write me and lemme know all the dirty details that come alone with it ;)
 
 
 
 
Xoxo
 
Shawna
 
 
 
 
P.S - This was a pic I used for an online dating site I joined...but I decided to take it down cuz I'm gonna practice what I preach and try to meet someone FACE TO FACE like I want YOU to do Angelos hehe..but what do you think?   =)


 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment