Followers

Thursday, January 31, 2013

SHAWNA LENEE: THE TRICK THAT BLEW MY MIND - PART 1! (LAWSUIT UPDATE)


2 Girls Teach Sex Ultimate Fantasy



Hey Angelos,


So last we talked, I told you about how Ifound out this woman named Kirsten was charging guys big bucks - $250 an hour (!!) -to teach them MY techniques for pleasing women in bed!

My lawyer told me that since she wasn't making any PRODUCTS with my techniques in them… that I couldn't prove it… so I didn't have a case to sue her.


So…


 I Decided To Call Her Up… And CONFRONT HER… Woman-To-Woman!!!


I could feel my heart POUNDING as I picked up the phone. I was FURIOUS…


WHO DID THIS GIRL THINK SHE WAS?!


“Hello?”


“Hi, is this Kirsten?”, I asked, barely able to contain myself...


“Who's calling?”


“This is Shawna Lenee, from 2 Girls Teach Sex”.


**silence**. You could hear a pin drop! A full minute must have passed before she said something!



Finally, she replies…


“Oh, hi Shawna! I've heard so many good things about you and I'm a huge fan of your programs! To what do I owe the pleasure of this call?”

I wanted to SCREAM!! 'Listen you B****!!!'

…but she was so calm and sweet… I don't know… I just couldn't!


I calmly explained to her what my customer Tim had told me about her teaching my sex techniques.

I was expecting her to deny it… to make up some kind of false story. I was READY to call her out!


But what she did say… totally THREW ME OFF!!


“Well yes, of course Shawna. I want my students to have the best sex humanely possible. So I do teach them your techniques… but… with my own special twist!”


“Go on”, I said. I couldn't WAIT to hear this!


So Kirsten started telling me about how she had taken one of my foreplay techniques and COMBINED it with one of my oral techniques to intensify the orgasm…


Then she told me about how she had discovered that one of my other foreplay techniques could be done with CLOTHES ON when a guy first meets a girl to make her incredibly HORNY and wanting to sleep with him…



Then she told me how she had taken my classic “2 inches bigger” missionary technique - the one that makes you feel a full 2 inches bigger and thicker inside of a girl - and done it at a DIFFERENT ANGLE that made a guy feel EVEN BIGGER!!


She kept going… and going… and going… and what I then realized hit me with a shock…


She Was Teaching *My* Techniques
BETTER Than I WAS!!


Whoa.


But… instead of feeling mad… in a strange way… it actually made me feel GOOD!


She was very grateful to me for creating the original techniques… and I was kinda EXCITED to hear about all of the new things SHE had come up with…


I guess I kinda felt like a proud teacher… who just discovered she had a new STAR STUDENT!


But here's the craziest thing of all…


Kirsten was NOT a sex coach!


That wasn't even her speciality AT ALL!


She actually had started out as a professional “wing woman”… who would go out with guys to bars and help them meet girls.


After doing this for several years, she figured out that most guys were making a HUGE MISTAKE when they'd meet a woman for the first time… and that this mistake was usually the ONE THING keeping them from getting the girls they wanted!



What was it?


Well, this email is getting a little long… but I'll just say this…


When most guys first meet a girl, they do several things:


- Compliment her


- Make her laugh


- Impress her


- Treat her like a lady (buy her drinks, dinners, pull out chairs)


- Dance with her


… etc, etc.


… BUT...


There is one HUGELY IMPORTANT thing that 99% of men FORGET to do… and it's THIS ONE THING that makes ALL the difference in whether a girl likes you… or not!


Do you know what that thing is?


If not, keep an eye on your inbox tomorrow for PART 2 of this story… in which I'm going to reveal it!


I should have it typed up by late Thursday…


for now I'll tell you this...


It gets much, MUCH wilder from here!


Talk to you tomorrow!



Xoxo

Shawna





P.S. The secret I reveal to you tomorrow - when I first learned it - blew my FREAKIN' MIND!



I can't wait to share it with you. It's going to change the way you think about meeting women FOREVER. So make sure you check your email tomorrow for PART 2 of this astonishing story!!! The subject line will be… “The Trick That BLEW MY MIND - Part 2!”


No comments:

Post a Comment