Followers

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

SHAWNA LENEE: I WAS RIPPED OFF (POSSIBLE LAWSUIT!)


2 Girls Teach Sex Ultimate Fantasy

Hey Angelos,


The story I'm about to tell you is pretty CRAZY…I hope you are sitting down!



So… last week I get an email from one of my customers, Tim.



Tim had started doing some private coaching with a woman named Kirsten, who was an  expert on showing guys how to meet girls and get them into bed.



She also taught guys how to please the girls once they got to the bedroom.



The reason Tim wrote me was because…



She Was Teaching Them MY SECRETS!!!



Yep, you read that right. This Kirsten woman had bought all of my videos, watched them… and was charging guys $250 an hour to teach them MY techniques… without my permission!



Needless to say…



I WAS FURIOUS!!



I called Tim up, and got some more details from him.



Apparently, up until that point, he was very happy with Kirsten's coaching.



He had struggled with getting girls in the past, and she was able to pinpoint what he was doing wrong. Once he fixed just that one thing, he started getting laid like crazy!



But it was then Kirsten started telling him what to do to get the girls he was meeting off in the bedroom. Tim recognized the techniques as mine, and decided to write me. 



I asked him to give me Kirsten's contact info. I then forwarded everything to my lawyer.



Unfortunately, my lawyer said I didn't have much of a case =(



Since she only did coaching, and wasn't  making books or videos out of my content, I couldn't PROVE she teaching it.



So… I decided to call her up and give her a piece of my mind!!



You will NOT believe what happened next!!!!



I gotta run right now, but I'm gonna give you an update tomorrow with what happened next. 



Keep an eye out for it…things are about to get
CRAY CRAY!





Xoxo



Shawna




 

P.S. - What would you have done if you were me in this situation?! I'm curious to know your take on this. It made me SOOO mad!!











 


No comments:

Post a Comment