Followers

Saturday, November 24, 2012

BLACK FRIDAY SEX TIP!


Hey angelos,

Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving! I'm just writing you because I have a great new SEX TIP I want to share with you!

It's a new position… and it's one of my favorites =)

I call it the  “Double Driver”… because it lets you pleasure your girl 2 different, WONDERFUL ways at once!

Here's how it works…

1. Starting in missionary, lean back so you are sitting up (but still inside of her)

2. Then, take her left leg (which will be on your right)… and put it up over your shoulder

3. Hold that leg with your right arm to keep her steady. Then… take your LEFT THUMB… lick it to get it wet… and put it on her clit ;)  (you can rest your palm on her pubic bone)

4. Then, rub her love button in circles as you are thrusting intoher!

This will give her a WHOLE LOT to be thankful for ;) She'll be cumming in no time… trust me!

Let me know how it works for you!


xoxox
Shawna

No comments:

Post a Comment