Followers

Sunday, November 25, 2012

SEX TIPS FROM SHAWNA: MAN FAILS TO MAKE GIRL SQUIRT!

Hey angelos,
Can you believe it's been over 2 YEARS since Marcus released his revolutionary

program, “Squirting Orgasm Mastery”?

But despite the dozens of success stories Marcus has gotten from guys around the 
world who are using his techniques to give their girls “off the wall” orgasms… 

IT HASN'T ALL BEEN GRAVY!

A couple of weeks ago, Marcus got an email from a customer named Andrew.

Andrew was having a problem. 

He was worried his girl was going to LEAVE HIM… and he was convinced it was because he couldn't make her squirt!

He'd had success with the technique in the past...

He'd made his last 3 girls squirt, no prob!

But this girl was different… 

… and this was the one he REALLY liked!

He wrote Marcus… scared. 

She was losing interest in sex… it had gone from daily to maybe once a week.

He felt like something was “off”.

Has that ever happened to you?

I know it's has to me!

There's nothing worse than a guy who can't satisfy me.

And since I had my first squirting orgasm…my standards have gotten HIGHER. Hey, 
if you started driving a Ferrari, could you go back to a Honda? I think not =) )

So I know how Andrew's girl felt. Once a girl loses interest in sex, she next loses
interest in the GUY… and moves on.

So he needed to figure something out FAST!

Andrew figured if he could give her a squirting orgasm, he could turn it all around. 

Fortunately… in the 2 years since Marcus released Squirting Orgasm Mastery… 
he's developed a bunch of NEW tricks…

One of them is actually A BRAND NEW WAY to make a girl squirt…

The best part?

It Can Give Her An Orgasm Even MORE Intense Than A Regular Squirting O! 

Marcus called Andrew up… and explained it to him by phone…

That night, Andrew tried it on his girl.

Her reaction?

I'll just quote from Andrew's email ;)

“The Most Over-The-Top, Out Of This World Experience… It Was Like I Physically LEFT MY BODY… And My Entire Soul TURNED INTO THE ORGASM!!”

Do you think Andrew had any problems keeping his girl around after that?

Nope =)

What was this new technique Marcus shared with him?

I'm gonna tell you what it was… and a 
whole lot more… in the next email I send you ;)

Keep an eye on your inbox… because this may just be…

The Biggest And Most Exciting Thing In 2 Girls Teach Sex History!!! 

No joke.

I'll email you in a couple days with more details ;)

xoxo

Shawna


P.S. I know what you might be thinking…

How could something be MORE intense than a squirting orgasm??

I thought the same…

So I had my girlfriend try the technique on me…

and…

WOWOWOWOWOWW!

Now my standards have gone up ANOTHER notch in bed. Ha!

But if having high standards is wrong...

I don't want to be right!

Hehehee =)

Watch your email for a note from me in a couple days with more details. 
The subject line will be… 

Squirting Orgasms… 2.0!


No comments:

Post a Comment